have had panic all night long

Posted , 5 users are following.

hope somebddy is awake, for last 2 nights had trouble  so been getting up and taking 0.5 xanax  at 11 pm took passion flower and  theanine serene,use to take them every night until my lung infection in nov, so now have had panic attacks,left and right, want to take xanax to calm down but afraid to do so been 6 hours since took herbs, called er and they said shouldnt hurt me.what do any of you feel on this

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello. From my experience since it has been 6 hours it won't hurt you at all. I have to take sleeping pills every night to help me sleep and I always wait 4-5 hours before taking a xanax if I have an attack. So your fine. Hope this helps.
    • Posted

hope  so  my nerves are shattered been scared and had stomach virus   i take passion flower and herbal tea and doesnt  work so  2 hours later take xanax some nights
    • Posted

trying to take herbs only as use to but didnt work last 2 nights
    • Posted

If your taking herbs then taking xanax a few hours later should be fine because herb is natural . Xanax just can interact with some over the counter medication that's why I was told by my Dr to wait 4-5 hours.
  • Posted

Good morning , I'm sorry you're through that I myself have been up all night dealing with an attack , i had to go to the hospital last Friday and they also gave me Xanax .5mg , they claim is the only thing that works I don't agree I've heard so many bad stories about it the main thing is it can make your anxiety and panic attacks worse. I was taking Vistrial before and it worked very well I would only take it when I was having one or felt one coming on but it's hard for me to get that medicine because they say I need to see psychiatrist but when you don't have health insurance and can't afford it it's even more of a issue. But please and I mean please be careful with that Xanax , I got something over the counter at a local drug store CVS pharmacy I don't know where you live but check any store the dietary supplement says take one before a meal and you can take another one later that day if you need to the box says Anxiety Reducer it is all natural it has SENSORIL 125mg in it , you can search it if you like but when I did my research on it , it says it didn't have any side effects to me that's a plus it helps me when I don't have my other medicine so until I can get it again this is what I take... Good luck and Most of all God bless You... Please keep in touch.
    • Posted

this is what i take  my body is full  of yeast cause of antibodtics and  early went to dr    kidney infection     more medicne  
  • Posted

You will be fine to take another dosage of xanax after waiting 6 hours. Specially since your on such a low dose. Anyways never heard of taking passion flower for anxiety. Does that really help?
  • Posted

same I had a hard time sleeping because I had a headache and thought great an aneurysm and couldn't sleep till like 5 but I slept thank God and didn't take a Ativan I believe we can all beat this anxiety monster

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.