Having a bad week

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone else feel like me I know my period is due but because they are al over the place no sure if it will but all signs are there the thing that is worring me is my anxiety its threw the roof trying so hard to control it but i think hormones take over feel like im going mad x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel. Ive been in perimenopause eight years. Last two years unbearable. My anxiety is through the roof also. Ive now develped breathlessness and tight chest. Had every test heart monitor chest xray ecg all normal although I am aneamic now due to flooding periods. I was out on AD mirtazapine last November. My doc thinks I should increase the dose but im reluctant. Its just awful. I have every symptom there is to have. No hrt. This sitecis a comfort though hun. Makes you feel less alone. Stay strong sending hugs x
  • Posted

Thank you for your comment helps me to know im not alone just taking each day as it comes im not taking anything at the moment don't really want ads had a bad experience with vitamin bs so that put me off herbal remedies unless anyone can suggest something that has no stimulants in them xx
    • Posted

I was the same but mirtazapine is not an ssr AD which are normally stimulating. I havent really got anything else to suggest other than one day at a time x
  • Posted

Dear Donna, I know that if you are low in magnesium which is sometimes likely at this stage it can make anxiety worse, if you dont want to take anything why not try eating some brazil nuts which are a good source of magnesium, anythings worth a try xx
  • Posted

Hi thanks will give them a go xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.