Head pain back of head and upper place

Posted , 5 users are following.

Since 3 weeks ago i have head pain in back of head and upper place sometimes it goes , sometimes it gets worse .

Also pain in back of eyes .

When i sleep i think i dont have pain also no pain when i wake but it starts during the day , does anyone have this ? Help  

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I sympathise. I felt like I could not relax my face whenI slept. I saw a brilliant physio who also does Osteopathy and he found that I had 3 vertebrae which were not in the correct place. I am having treatment and feel so much better. No heavy heads and no headaches!  It's only taken 3 years!
    • Posted

What made you consider a physio?  I wouldn't have guessed there was a connection.
  • Posted

I have a constant headache that is in the front and top part of my head and in the back of my eyes. I also have a slight sensation at the base bart of my head where it meets the top of my neck. I feel out of it most of the time. Do you ever feel tired and fuzzy? Like significantly?
  • Posted

I did a google search "identify your headache with pictures" because I was not sure what type of headache I have.

Up came a series of options and I checked just the images.  One of the images was a pictorial display of a head showing 4 types of pain. When I examined that in more detail, there was a series of related pictures on the side and one of them showed 6 types including neck and TMJ.  I found that helpful in as much as I discovered I have neck problems and not tension headaches as I have previously been telling the doctor.

• Posted

I truly believe that doctors are just guessing most of the time. It's a shame they never refer patients to physio's, osteopaths or other alternative therapies.
  • Posted

I am 49 years old was told I'm suffering from tmj. I went to the dentist she did a X-ray did not find anything. I was told I have tmj be My ENT. My jaw aches tremendously basically on the left side. The left side of my face is slightly swollen and under the chin. I have terrible headaches and neck pain. I do grind my teeth. So I'm looking to get. Night guard or splint. My doctor gave me prednisone but I am Leary to take it. It gives me a terrible feeling. Thanks for listening!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.