Headache for 4 weeks and stiff neck with rining in ears

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I have had a mild headache now for 4 weeks. It started with a stiff sore neck and moved over to my sinuses. I have had rining in the ears with my neck still being sore. My headache is along the side of my head, above eyes and above the back of my neck.

I have had a CT scan and it only showed a bit of a sinus infection.

This is really getting bad now as the dr's can not find a cure. First it was a tension headache and then sinus and now a viral infection. WHAT IS IT???

PLEASE HELP!!!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I very similar issues with auto immune disease. Do you have any other health issues going on?? Any gi issues or joint pain? Fatigue?
    • Posted

Thank you for your reply, no I dont. I just got all my blood tests back and everything seems perfect. Dr said again it is acute sinus infection. He gave me a good nasal spray now and I will see how I feel. Will keep you in the loop. Thanx
  • Posted

Hello I have experienced the same and doctor just keep perscribing me anti-biotics. My bloods have come back as raised and doctor said a sinus infection can do this. This has been going on for me for 3 months x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.