Headache when standing up after masterbuation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey,

This problrm started yesterday i get headache on my head sides and on the back. My legs are kinda weak too. When i lay down there's almost no headache. And sometimes i hear my hear pumping. Suffering from this for about 18hour. Plus i feel tired

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Steve,

My ex partner got this for a short while after climax it was sharp stabbings pain headaches though. It's actually quite common and does come up on Google. However, don't be embarrassed about going to the doctor about this. He did and got reaassurance that all was ok. They're called coital headaches.

Hope that helps

B

• Posted

oh i'm relieaved . well it go away on its own?

should i rest till its faded.

• Posted

Hi Steve,

You do need to go to gp to get it checked out. It appears alot of the time the headaches can be dull. In my book on headaches (I know it seems an odd book to have! ) It says to get checked out by doc if you get coital headaches. My ex's went after a few weeks. It doesn't say to stop sexual activity although it brought the headaches on for him they still went.

I know It can seem embarrassing to go to the doctor with this. See someone other than your regular doctor if you feel embarrassed but, do go.

Beverley

• Posted

The headache is decreasing. I don't feel tgat much tired but the headache still on.

What could this be according to ur book

• Posted

Just linked to the coital headache. I'd go to the gp for reassurance.

• Posted

well when i caouhed the headache become a little worse, so im getting its coital headache. is it dangerous? if i let it heal on its own will i be ok?
    • Posted

I'm getting you don't want to go to the doctor with this, How is it now? Are you feeling better?

• Posted

I went to the doctor today, he put me on antibiotics for 5 days for sore throat or something, he said it effecting my ear which disturb my balance or something like that. he checked my blood pressure and said it was fine

Could this be the cause ?

thank you btw man 

• Posted

Hi there again Steve,

I''ve had the ear thing myself, labryhthitis they call it. Does make you feel off balance.

I guess yeah, Maybe if you're ill already the extra energy you used yesterday could have caused the issue. Guess you'll know for sure If it happens next time you masturbate.

Beverley

• Posted

Hey beverley

well i only feel painful headache when i stand up . so it might be it

i think i will be off masterbuation for long time, cuz it just aint worth it bruh

3 days of painful headache naaaaah. if it were sex yeah but fapping not worth it.

Thank you again

• Posted

Hi,

Yes, they are common. But, I found that eventually these very painful episodes occurred more and more, even with the slightest exertion.

Eventually I could not walk up a flight of stairs without it happening.

Go to your GP and have your cholesterol levels checked. I bet they are high.

Mike.

• Posted

mine not painfull as much ass dull and tiredness.

i'm gonna try to lower my cholestrol level by foods and such 

• Posted

Hi,

That's great, however, although my cholesterol levels were high it was not diet related.

It was naturally high do to my genetic/dla make up, or whatever.

A simple blood test will give accurate results.

Good luck,

Mike.

• Posted

I will see in 24 hour if it didnt go by then i will go to the Dr

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.