Headaches?

Posted , 3 users are following.

So yesterday I got stressed and my Heads been hurting ever since.. On each side of my head, the pain is behind my ears and up on the side of my head a bit.. My anxiety is finally calming down after a 2 day long panic attack basically, but now it's my head.. Is that a tension headache? Do any of you get them? What are some positions I can do to stretch out the muscles if it is from tension?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Tension headaches are a band feeling. You might have triggered a migrane.
    • Posted

Do you use suppliments at all? Magnesium glycinate is helpful and so is b complex. 
  • Posted

I also get headaches and this uncomfortable feeling from under my left ear down to my neck. It feels like something is stuffed in my ear and sometimes I can hear it when I move my jawbone. I clench my teeth a lot sometimes too.

The feeling isn't painful, just real annoying n uncomfortable. I have been checking my lymph nodes n they are not swollen. I also head ear&head rushes. It's been over 4months since I got anxiety, why won't my symtoms go away?!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.