Headaches!!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I've recently been diagnosed with possible Lupus and I'm waiting for an appointment with rheumatology. I've had several symptoms over the years including a rash on my hands, arms andand chest from sun exposure. I now have daily headaches that completely wipe me out, I'm so tired it's ridiculous, I'm hot all the time, my wrists are so weak and painful I'm scared to lift heavy saucepans/kettle etc and ache all over.

Does this sound like Lupus to you? I don't have any joint swelling but very painful joints and my mood swings are ferocious !! Any advice gratefully received. Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Definitely sounds like lupus dear. Mouth ulcers too. I get them in my nose and they have to treated with strong antibiotic ointment. The headaches and mood swings are two of the neuro manifestations of the illness. Joint pain is one of the main symptoms. I suggest you make a list of symptoms before you see the rheumy. Best of luck!!!
    • Posted

Thanks JenlnCali.. I have a CT scan tomorrow and just hope I hear from rheumatology soon. Will make a very long list to take with me.
    • Posted

CT scan Monday!! Me and days of the week are terrible too - always a day ahead or behind in my mind - aaaargh!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.