Health anxiety. Reassurance

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi guys my name is brandon my first time posting here and i have a fear of brain tumors. Im 17 years old just got my blood work results back and they were all in perfect range not one single thing was off. So my mind was better after that. But now my sleep has been horrible i stay up to late staring at a screen and i need glasses but dont wear any. For the past week i have been getting headaches nothing to crazy but stilll very noticible. It most likely hits the back of my head on the right side and sometimes the front. I get body pains my back hurts my left arm keeps hurting. (I do work out alot) but i wanna know can this be anything crazy. Or just me being sleep deprived since my sleep has been awful. I have talked to the doctors but he feels its me staring at my phone 24/7 especially late night. Any answers would be wonderful thank you.!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The headaches do go on and off. Doctor also suggested i dont need a cat scan or anything like that. I do get shaky as well. And i have brain fog alot. Stomach gets naseous but nothing to crazy. After a few min it blows. By.
    • Posted

If you use your hands and arms excessively you will get a condition called upper limb disorder.

Your dr is right. You may try curtailing your activity on your phone, laptop or computer and see if it makes any difference. Try not to worry these signs and symptoms sound as though they are caused by overusage of the computer etc and also stress caused by not relaxing enough..

• Posted

Hi mate

What you described are anxiety symptoms for sure. We all went throu it and some of us still have it.

You dont have anything crazy those are just anxiety dont worry.

• Posted

Hi Brandon I get. The same symptoms and more don't worry I know its hard but its all anxiety related.

• Posted

Brandon I forgot to ask you why you do not wear glasses when you have eye strain?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.