heart flutters

Posted , 8 users are following.

Anyone else get quite a few heart flutters or skiped beats.sooo scary hate it

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Yeah and pain in my heart/chest. Do you ever get days when you have little or no symptoms of anxiety? Or is it always there? 
    • Posted

Always there .ive only been suffering wi this for three weeks now. All started over one pain i had. Its the flutters i cant dtand most. And back ache
    • Posted

I haven't had any issues with my back but I bet that sucks rolleyes and mine is there most of the time apart from yesterday I had a really weird one off day and didn't feel anything? No pain in my chest or bad thoughts. It was wired after feeling anxiety for a while now. I've had days when I just sit feeling my heart and checking the beats freaking out though, not good rolleyes 
  • Posted

Hello I've just been told my heart is absolutely fine! Thank goodness but what a time it's been! Started in May with stress over a health anxiety. Heart was missing beats ever few beats ALL day EVERY day for two weeks. Felt a fluttering in my throat and chest. The feeling made me cough. Then it started checking........heart going really slowly. I was forced to see doc. Thought there was something seriously wrong. She sent me immediately to hospital for ecg. It was abnormal. Then had an echo cardio gram, a treadmill test and a twenty four hour holter monitor. Had an appointment with a cardiologist to review the results of test. Although. My heart mucks about it a bit it is all benign. A bit like having a stress headache. It feels bad but it won't hurt you! I'm just writing this to let you know that your heart can do weird and wonderful things but it can all be benign! Hope this helps settle you a bit. E.
    • Posted

I just wanted say thank you,it was realy ensuring for me when i read you.it makes me cough too sometimes dat was first time i see some one told it.
    • Posted

Apparently everyone's heart misses beats but some people feel them more than others. I feel as if my heart "turns over" sometimes or a pulling sensation in my chest and throat that makes me cough. It can happen once or twice a day  or as I said I had them all day every day for two weeks. Oh not to have health anxiety,! I wish you well. E.
    • Posted

Six month ago I had it like dat for every day,but not every day but i can feel dat still and omg yea missing beat and coughing and dat wierd thing in heart make me scared,thanks again,hope you will be well too.
  • Posted

Yes I get this strange missrd/rapid beats lasts a fee seconds and can happen on and off all day or not at all. I've had ecgs blood works and all was fine. They wouldn't do a stress test ect as they said nothing is wrong so I know how u feel
  • Posted

it happens to me too,sometime even when you r having a good day and no fast beating,but then suddenly you miss some beats.
  • Posted

I have the same thing going on and it's been going on with me for about 6 months now off and on. It is a scary thing. I also went to cardiologist and everything is good. I want to know will this ever straighten out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.