Heart Transplant

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Everyone once again I am here asking for adviseĀ 

I have been dealing with heart issues since 2014 I had heart attacks, heart failure , and now I have heard I might need a Heart Transplant my EF is 9.6 it was scary to hear that and I am scared ,last month I was placed a Difibulator and a Pacemaker and I am on several Meds, I am 44 years old I shouldn't be living this šŸ˜„ I wonder so many things I know I have to accept what ever comes and I have faith but I am worriedĀ 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This is very hard for you. I heard one great story when I was in having my angiogram. The nurse said that they had a patient that had a heart transplant and 20 years later had another one and is doing well. I think a heart transplant is the scariest of all.
    • Posted

When I was waiting to see my doctor recently I was speaking to a man of about 70 who had a transplant over 20 years ago. He had lived a very normal life since.
    • Posted

When you are going through this yourself, it is hard to think of the miracle of it and the hope for the future.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.