Heart Triple Vessel Disease.

Posted , 5 users are following.

My father is 67 years old and he has good physicaly fit. He is suger (reached to max 198 not obsevered more then that) pationt from last 10 years but it is in control manner. No bad habbit like smoking, dringing and no non-veg. We are from haryana so using milk product much like Milk, Dahi, lassi.

2 week before after having dinner he had pain in his center chest. After 2-3 hrs it get normal. Next day he went to dr. (gernal physicine ) to check dr. diagnoses and found BP and gastic. For that he gave medicine.

This pain observed 2-3 day after having food (lunch, dinner) but time is less as it was initial.

After that dr. advised to do TMT test, and we went to Medanta hospital (Gurgaon). They did angiography and give below reports. Asked to do immediate angeoplasty with 3 steont.

==> Coronary Angiographic Profile :

Left Main                        : Normal

Left Ant.Desc.            : Proximal 60-70% stenosis followed by 90% long lesion.

Diagonal-1            : Minor plaquing

Left Circumflex            : Minor plaquing

Obtuse Marginals-1        : Minor plaquing

Obtuse Marginals-2        : Minor plaquing

Obtuse Marginals-3        : Minor plaquing

RCA                : Dominant vessel. Proximal 50-60% long lesion followed by minor plaquing.

==> Final Impression :

Triple Vessel Disease.

==> Plan

Myocardial Revascularisation.

Could you help us on following query :-

1. Based on above report do we need to go for thier advise (do immediate angeoplasty with 3 steont)?

2. How much it is creatical (Do we need to go for stent immediate or can go with dr. who advise to take medicine)?

3. How is treatment EECP and BCA threrapy effective in this condition?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Mahsingh,

I have some medical background but I'm not a Dr. From what I can tell, your dad has some blockage in at least 3 main veins of his heart. ANYTHING to do with the heart is important and you need to take your dad and probably do the stints as advised. It will open those veins for him. PLEASE MAKE THESE PEOPLE TALK TO YOU SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT'S TRULY HAPPENING. IT'S YOUR RIGHT. Good luck and let us know! Ladyjack51

• Posted

I'd be following the advice given after the angiography:  ie arrange for the stents to be inserted ASAP

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.