Heating pads for shoulders

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am looking for specific shoulder heating pads that conform to the shoulder joint. I saw one on Amazon but it didn't have that good of a rating. The square heating pads do not conform to the front joint part of the shoulder  where I need it most and I can move around a little bit. Does anyone know of a site that sells these kinds of heating pads? I have thought of heated motorcycle apparrel and some of it may work but they don't have anything for the shoulder. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I use the stick on kind - icy hot. I also get the roll on bio-freeze from Amazon/chiro. And...I have tens unit when pain is bad that zaps it. Between the 3 I can control. Also, heating pads scare me somewhat bc of the electricity and heat. My fault but I fell asleep for 1 hour and had a burn. Stupid mistake but it felt good - it was the shiatsu machine.
  • Posted

A pad I like is called "thermal on".  I like so much I have two.  Put in microwave for 1 minute.  It's size is about 8"x12". Can also put in freezer for cool. But I've not done that. I got off Amazon too. 

• Posted

I saw a mind and body neck and shoulder wrap at the drugstore this week.  I think it is made by sunbeam.   I did a google search and found a few other shoulder wraps online but I only have a standard heating pad.     I hope you find something  you like

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.