Hello,

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm suffering near to collapse and they rush me in the Hospital,lack of sleep and not enough food intake.Dr. prescribe me Omeprazole injection and Hydrocortisone for allergy..After that i follow my appointment to medicine Doctor she prescribe me Nexium 40 mg OD because of gastritis after a day i got nervous,panic attack and anxiety..i went to psychiatrist but i did't take his medication.Accdg to him I'm suffering what he call Agoraphobia.day by day im afraid to go outside because i don't want happened again..after one month my agoraphobia little by little its Gone..But the Problem is i feel my head is foggy,everytime my pulse is beating my muscle beats to un able to sleep because i felt my pulse together with muscle...im pregnant for 3 weeks im afraid for what happening to me.. im super stress and depressed im working in Saudi Arabia without any Family with...now im waiting for day by day what will be happen..Thnk u

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hello dear, please do not stress as you are pregnant and this can affect the baby as they feel what their moms feel.  Your body is obviously making changes for the new comer and your hormones will be fluctuating also, giving you headache, migraines and all.

Try to take some vacation off and just relax yourself. Do things that you like to do, give yourself some break, do some meditation, watch some good movies, invite some friends at home...

Just focus on the good side of life and forget and you will see all your anxiety will go.

Take good care, and dont let stress control you.

XXXX

• Posted

Thnk u so much for your advice.I hope it will gone this kind of feelings.. Really i appretiate ur advice... its feel weird as being pregnant to have this kind of symtom... Still my vacation is on September. I'm trying to ignore..Still i have follow up check up to medicine.. He send Vit.D and thyroid function test on the process....once again thnks

• Posted

I had same symptoms as you, foggy head, dizziness, panic attacks, fear in crowded places. I did brain mri which was clear and did vit D test which was below normal range. Been 4 month on vit D capsule, my health is much better. I could not go to work due to panic attacks, then i took vacation, keep youself busy, prepare for your new born n relax, sure you will feel much better.

Try to take camomille tea when you feel stress but avoid psy medication.

God bless xxx

• Posted

Thnk u so much,I ask advice to some of my friends but they can't asnswer what i feel...after my investagation i will ask my ob gyne Doctor if i can take vit.D for me...U give me Hope for what i feel

• Posted

Hi, sorry to hear your going through this, but your going to be okay regardless what your feeling and thinking wise, I myself went exactly the same thing and yeah it sucks but I learned to control it and you can too! I've had panick attacks to where I couldnt drive or be alone out there, I would have to call my husband or mom and it would help, BUT truth is, its mainly coming from the mind, or we forget to breath and overthink without realizing it, you have to remind yourself your okay and take deep breaths. Oh and I have same thing gastritis and an ulcer rolleyes I've taken nextim and omeprazole for years, and believe me that combined with anxiety and depression or stress is not good at all but with the help of exercising, eating right, counseling and taking pills works out little by little! You can do this your not only one going through this, oh! Really try not to over think or stress, not good for baby, when I was pregnant I went through it, I would think about how it would affect my baby so I tried my best to not let anxiety get to me. Your gonna be okay just don't over think, eat good and exercise smile

• Posted

Thnk u emily,really dont know what to do...But im trying to relax and set aside all my stress...Many people don't understand me and they think im psycho... But i'm trying to understand then because they are not in my situation...

• Posted

Believe me I've said the same thing, nobody wont understand unless they are going through same thing, the whole fog head thing I've had that too, anxiety and depression causes that nothing else, I've had an MRI n I was fine until I went to doctors and therapy and both said same thing that anxiety and depression stress all do that. I went away and I realized that I needed to get stronger and have self control, right now that you are pregnant take it easy, get yourself distracted your gonna be fine you'll see smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.