Hello i need some help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello ive  never posted about it, so here we go.

i have been having piles since i was younger age of 14, i am now 28 and 4 years ago i went to the hospital to have banding around them, that didnt work a year after they came back i went back to the hospital and the doctor said he will do everything he can he blew up my intestines with air and had a good dig around he told me i didnt have IBS either, i then went a year after he found 3 or 4 again, then i found this Ultroid for some it might help but for me he told me he doesnt give a local so im laying there on my side griping on the side of the bed with a nurse looking at me saying "are you ok" with my knuckles going white as the pain is unreal, anyway that didnt help either.

The only thing that has helped me is if i take a 30/mg 500mg codeine tablet with the pain, and yes i know it causes constipation ive got laxatives.

but i have tried all of the fiber products ive tryed to eat apples oranges all different kinds of fiber but nothing works. 

im sitting here getting depressed becuase ive tried everything that i know from my GP the professional doctor at Bupa who dealed with all the bum stuff.

i would like to either find a painkiller that doesnt cause constipation anyhelp on that one any help at all 

(sorry about the spelling)

Regards

Lawrence 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Omg I feel for you. It's so painful. Why not have the haemroidotomy or Halo operation. Both extremely painful but short lived compared to lifetime of pain. The only medicine that worked for me was high dose tramadol and cocodolmol and when recovering from op i used tramadol and liquid morphine.
    • Posted

Hello  i did have a haemorrhoidectomy as well, after the op they gave me 30/500 codine as ibuprofen doesnt agree with me but i dont know if i can go back to my gp and ask for more pain meds to help. not really sure what to say.
  • Posted

Just to say that ive had sclerotherapy i even had botox in my anus thought that was abit extreme, and i have had Banding

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.