help

Posted , 8 users are following.

Iss Anyone awake I need help

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Everything alright Muza? Talk if you need help.
    • Posted

Not at all my family is quite tuff on me and says just get in with your life it's simple they don't understand ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Posted

You ok??? xxxx
    • Posted

No ๐Ÿ˜‚wen will things get better I've had enough
    • Posted

How long have you been on the meds and what dose?
    • Posted

4weeks on 2omg the thing that is getting to me the most is being disconnected from my self and the world I just feel like I'm watching my life pads me by I have been like this since April last year I cant handle much more ๐Ÿ˜‚
    • Posted

You're on the home straight my friend, you've done amazingly well by sticking out 4 weeks, I reckon another couple of weeks (I really know that feels like forever ๐Ÿ˜ž) and you'll feel some benefit. I have found some people just do not understand mental health, it would be easier to have a broken leg, people understand ย that better!!! Stick with us on here, you will feel better soon xxx big hugs xxx
    • Posted

I agree - there are people I've told who are definitely of the "man up and get over it variety" but that's what we're all here for.ย  We all definitely get it!!
    • Posted

Thanks well I hope so this is already my 4th different med and I'm not willing to try another my brain feels zombies out as it I's.Yes so true I'd rather have a broken bone then this any day
    • Posted

Hey marf did u have the disconnection from your self and the world?I can't even feel my self in my own body it's scary can't feel the heat from the sun its crazy ya in ya own wee bubble
    • Posted

Hi Muza, I feel that way completely. I wish I was on your end at 4 weeks of 20mg cit! I started nearly 5 days ago on 10mg and I feel so disconnected I will be driving and not even realizing I'm even driving!! My mind feels like it's in such a fog...I'm not myself at all. I hope things start to feel better! Posting on here really does help!! ๐Ÿ˜Š Take care

Dev

• Posted

Yes I did, looking back I don't know how I managed ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I'm on about week 15 ย now and feel so much better (still have the occasional blip but I think it's hormonal). Seriously don't give up on it yet, take a day at a time, eat well if you can and rest up xxxx you will get better, it's so cruel it takes so long xxxx
    • Posted

Yes I'm lostke that all the time it's like ur brain is miles behind you I'll go for a walk get home and it won't even feel like I've been for one.it's so hard to be positive wen ur not attached to your self.I hope u get better soon to its a long journey and it suks it takes so much away from u xx
    • Posted

hey I'm on 20 mg from this morning of escitralopran, similar med and I just had a mild panick attack doing my toast, bin up all nite though, still getting great blobs of confusion and depression , questioning myself, like what am I doing, just had deal with a morphine withdrawlal this morning as my new meds didn't match my old, so back on the morphine again. Damn drug to quit.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.