Help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Any help be great I'm 39 year old woman have no gallbladder no appendix had a ovarian cyst and ovary removed have 4 children for the past 4 months I've been having awful pain on the right side about 2 inches from my belly button through to my back it's localised to that point and constant I've had a colonoscopy and blood work all ok my doc says ibs but I disagree

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kelly. I have all my organs. Had this pain going on 4 years now. IBS is my diagnosis. It's frustrating. I've had all the tests done as well. So frustrating. Going to dr today.

• Posted

Pain in the upper quadrant. Like a tennis ball is sitting under my rib. She's not sure what it is. All labs are normal. Only get relief when laying on left side. Ctscan And ultrasounds all fine. No blockages. Frustrating. 😔

• Posted

Are you in the uk?ive had a ultrasound done my doctor is being stubborn about sending me for a ct even though I'm in agony and voiced my concerns that I lost my dad too pancreatic cancer I think it's too easy too say ibs and that's it deal with it seems so final like you got this forever now cope ????

• Posted

No. I live in Connecticut. You might have anxiety? Losing your dad might have triggered this?
    • Posted

Yh I have had anxiety for many years I still don't think my gp has been thorough

• Posted

Then you need to either go to another gp. Get another opinion. Stress can create all kinds of problems. But if your worried, then be firm when asking for additional tests.
    • Posted

Yes I will thankyou very much and I hope you start to feel better soon xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.