Help and advice please?😩😔😢

Posted , 4 users are following.

Could someone help me to see if my symptoms sound like endometriosis? I also suffer from ovarian cysts.

The pains hurt me all day everyday:

-severe abdominal pains(left and right side) which include stabbing/shooting/fluttering pains

-lumps in lower abdomen

-tummy bloats

-achyness in both hips, pelvic area and thighs

-can't eat certain foods

-diarrhea/constipation

-sharp pains up my lady area

-hurtful bowel movements which sending shooting pains near my belly button and in both sides of my lower abdomen

-severe period pains/cramps

-severe lower back ache

-tender stomach where I find it hard to bend/sit down/lay down etc

-tiredness

-bad headaches

-nausea and vomiting

-dizziness

-depression

Sorry I know I have a lot of symptomsπŸ˜”πŸ˜©πŸ˜’

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Aww dear you sound a lot like me hun @):- you obviously have a severe case of dysmenorrhea and a good chance you have either or both Endometriosis and ovarian cysts and both of them cause inflammatory pelvic syndrome as well as bowl issues which I have too bloody stools and pains when I urinate particularly the week before my period. I can absolutely relate to what you're experiencing and I'm here to tell remind you that you're not alone at all and there are many girls out there me being one of them that feel and understand you 100% but I'm also hear to tell you that there is hope and if you keep looking for answers you'll find them and I genuinely hope that you'll soon be blessed with a good doctor that will guide and support you in your healing journey

I suffered for over four years I didn't rest until I found out what was causing me all that debilitating excruciatingly painful cramps I'm 23 years old and had my first ever Diagnostic Laperoscopy for Endometriosis yesterday been home for almost 24 hours now recovering and taking pain meds doctor found and treated all spots of endometriosis growth/adhesions I have four incisions spent four hours in recovery after the procedure it was a very smooth and successful surgery and was blessed with a great team yesterday

I was always suffering some kind of pain, I vomit, I'm insomniac, I feel exhausted, frustrated, migraines, body aches and the week before my period and 2-3 days of my period are a bloody living nightmare

I've been to the ER both by car and ambulance numerous times and I get strong narcotics, anti-inflammatory meds thru IV and ultrasounds, urine test. X-rays and bloodtests have always came out perfectly normal and healthy I've seen three gynecologist each one put me on several kinds of contraceptive pills yet my symptoms always worsen with them and I've beer told by a lot of doctors that my pain was simply because I had a "bad period" or it was a result of stress- that's a load of bs right there!! >_<

i am not stressed/ depressed (although the two weeks before my period i am awfully moody, cranky, short tempered and i become incredibly anxious that i just cry for no reason but three days into my period all that fades away lol take vitamin b12 stay consistent with it and in no time you'll notice a big difference i promise) nor was i imagining and most recent visit to the hospital which was the 17 july was it for me i had to go because i kept vomiting the pain meds that i had prescribed for me (morphine and oxycodone) plus all the other symptoms i was having i have so much pain to the point where i am bed bound unable to sit or walk and having to drag myself on the floor just to get to the bathroom

i've had it i was fed up and regardless of all thestrong meds thru iv and muscle relaxants and anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory meds my pain persisted

the gynecologist on call that day suggested i consider a diagnostic laperoscopy and i agreed right away did the paper work came back home after my pain was controlled with a narcotic twice strong compared to morphine

so i went back to the hospital yesterday where i had a successful and smooth diagnostic laperoscopy yesterday i've been home for roughly 23 hours not quite 24 yet, duration of procedure was one hour and 20 ish minutes i have four incisions, it was done under general anesthesia and spent four hours in the recovery room afterwards due to pain and low blood pressure which were controlled and bareable by the time i left the hospital and my bloodpressure was slightlyon the low side due to the strong pain meds which was normal as well. i was told to go to the er anytime i felt the need for any medical attention but so far so good i'm in bed recovering and i'm due for a follow up with the gynecologist that performed the laperoscopy in about 4 weeks or so i'll be getting few pictures she took during the surgery but most importantly we'll discuss the right and most effective treatment for me.

i suggest you don't stop or give up until you have answers and find out exactly what is it that is causing you pain and then start your healing journey and trust your gut feeling and yourself no one will ever know what you feel you know what is best for you find the right doctor to help you and i only wish you the best of luck and i hope you'll start to feel better very soon! keep me updated on how you're doing and feel free to msg me anytime

kind regards, @):-

nina i="" am="" not="" stressed/="" depressed="" (although="" the="" two="" weeks="" before="" my="" period="" i="" am="" awfully="" moody,="" cranky,="" short="" tempered="" and="" i="" become="" incredibly="" anxious="" that="" i="" just="" cry="" for="" no="" reason="" but="" three="" days="" into="" my="" period="" all="" that="" fades="" away="" lol="" take="" vitamin="" b12="" stay="" consistent="" with="" it="" and="" in="" no="" time="" you'll="" notice="" a="" big="" difference="" i="" promise)="" nor="" was="" i="" imagining="" and="" most="" recent="" visit="" to="" the="" hospital="" which="" was="" the="" 17="" july="" was="" it="" for="" me="" i="" had="" to="" go="" because="" i="" kept="" vomiting="" the="" pain="" meds="" that="" i="" had="" prescribed="" for="" me="" (morphine="" and="" oxycodone)="" plus="" all="" the="" other="" symptoms="" i="" was="" having="" i="" have="" so="" much="" pain="" to="" the="" point="" where="" i="" am="" bed="" bound="" unable="" to="" sit="" or="" walk="" and="" having="" to="" drag="" myself="" on="" the="" floor="" just="" to="" get="" to="" the="" bathroom="" i've="" had="" it="" i="" was="" fed="" up="" and="" regardless="" of="" all="" thestrong="" meds="" thru="" iv="" and="" muscle="" relaxants="" and="" anti-nausea="" and="" anti-inflammatory="" meds="" my="" pain="" persisted="" the="" gynecologist="" on="" call="" that="" day="" suggested="" i="" consider="" a="" diagnostic="" laperoscopy="" and="" i="" agreed="" right="" away="" did="" the="" paper="" work="" came="" back="" home="" after="" my="" pain="" was="" controlled="" with="" a="" narcotic="" twice="" strong="" compared="" to="" morphine="" so="" i="" went="" back="" to="" the="" hospital="" yesterday="" where="" i="" had="" a="" successful="" and="" smooth="" diagnostic="" laperoscopy="" yesterday="" i've="" been="" home="" for="" roughly="" 23="" hours="" not="" quite="" 24="" yet,="" duration="" of="" procedure="" was="" one="" hour="" and="" 20="" ish="" minutes="" i="" have="" four="" incisions,="" it="" was="" done="" under="" general="" anesthesia="" and="" spent="" four="" hours="" in="" the="" recovery="" room="" afterwards="" due="" to="" pain="" and="" low="" blood="" pressure="" which="" were="" controlled="" and="" bareable="" by="" the="" time="" i="" left="" the="" hospital="" and="" my="" bloodpressure="" was="" slightlyon="" the="" low="" side="" due="" to="" the="" strong="" pain="" meds="" which="" was="" normal="" as="" well.="" i="" was="" told="" to="" go="" to="" the="" er="" anytime="" i="" felt="" the="" need="" for="" any="" medical="" attention="" but="" so="" far="" so="" good="" i'm="" in="" bed="" recovering="" and="" i'm="" due="" for="" a="" follow="" up="" with="" the="" gynecologist="" that="" performed="" the="" laperoscopy="" in="" about="" 4="" weeks="" or="" so="" i'll="" be="" getting="" few="" pictures="" she="" took="" during="" the="" surgery="" but="" most="" importantly="" we'll="" discuss="" the="" right="" and="" most="" effective="" treatment="" for="" me.="" i="" suggest="" you="" don't="" stop="" or="" give="" up="" until="" you="" have="" answers="" and="" find="" out="" exactly="" what="" is="" it="" that="" is="" causing="" you="" pain="" and="" then="" start="" your="" healing="" journey="" and="" trust="" your="" gut="" feeling="" and="" yourself="" no="" one="" will="" ever="" know="" what="" you="" feel="" you="" know="" what="" is="" best="" for="" you="" find="" the="" right="" doctor="" to="" help="" you="" and="" i="" only="" wish="" you="" the="" best="" of="" luck="" and="" i="" hope="" you'll="" start="" to="" feel="" better="" very="" soon!="" keep="" me="" updated="" on="" how="" you're="" doing="" and="" feel="" free="" to="" msg="" me="" anytime="" kind="" regards,="" @):-="">

i am not stressed/ depressed (although the two weeks before my period i am awfully moody, cranky, short tempered and i become incredibly anxious that i just cry for no reason but three days into my period all that fades away lol take vitamin b12 stay consistent with it and in no time you'll notice a big difference i promise) nor was i imagining and most recent visit to the hospital which was the 17 july was it for me i had to go because i kept vomiting the pain meds that i had prescribed for me (morphine and oxycodone) plus all the other symptoms i was having i have so much pain to the point where i am bed bound unable to sit or walk and having to drag myself on the floor just to get to the bathroom

i've had it i was fed up and regardless of all thestrong meds thru iv and muscle relaxants and anti-nausea and anti-inflammatory meds my pain persisted

the gynecologist on call that day suggested i consider a diagnostic laperoscopy and i agreed right away did the paper work came back home after my pain was controlled with a narcotic twice strong compared to morphine

so i went back to the hospital yesterday where i had a successful and smooth diagnostic laperoscopy yesterday i've been home for roughly 23 hours not quite 24 yet, duration of procedure was one hour and 20 ish minutes i have four incisions, it was done under general anesthesia and spent four hours in the recovery room afterwards due to pain and low blood pressure which were controlled and bareable by the time i left the hospital and my bloodpressure was slightlyon the low side due to the strong pain meds which was normal as well. i was told to go to the er anytime i felt the need for any medical attention but so far so good i'm in bed recovering and i'm due for a follow up with the gynecologist that performed the laperoscopy in about 4 weeks or so i'll be getting few pictures she took during the surgery but most importantly we'll discuss the right and most effective treatment for me.

i suggest you don't stop or give up until you have answers and find out exactly what is it that is causing you pain and then start your healing journey and trust your gut feeling and yourself no one will ever know what you feel you know what is best for you find the right doctor to help you and i only wish you the best of luck and i hope you'll start to feel better very soon! keep me updated on how you're doing and feel free to msg me anytime

kind regards, @):-

nina>

• Posted

Oh I hope your ok you have been through a awful lot! I am in pain all day every day. Theres not a day where I'm free of pain. I can hardly sleep now too which makes me even more tired everyday. I have my first gynaecologyst appointment on monday where I'm having a adult hysteroscopy? After going to 6+ doctors and 6+ constultants at my hospital and every one of them have turned me away. I can't cope with this pain anymore. I think I do have endometriosis. Thank you for saying I can message you. You can message me anytime too. X
    • Posted

Thank you so much I appreciate it :-)

I hope everything goes well for you and best of luck with the hysteroscopy dear although I must say that if you want to know whether or not you have endometriosis you'll need to look outside the uterus because that's what endometriosis is all about and it grows outside not inside consider laperoscopy and discuss it with your doctor usually hysteroscopy is for abnormal bleeding. Anyways I genuinely hope your doctor has good reason to perform a hysteroscopy and I hope you'll get some answers. Let me know how you're doing after the hysteroscopy. Good luck! @):-

• Posted

I will talk to my gynacologyst about endometriosis and say I'd like a laparoscopy to see. I've had a laparoscopy before to drain my ovarian cysts. I just need answers now xx
    • Posted

When did you have the Laperoscopy? Did your doctor look or find any endometriosis spots/adhesions?
    • Posted

In April this year. And no just looked to check my Apendix and found multiple ovarian cysts. Some cysts ruptured x
    • Posted

Oh okey and were you placed and or given treatment/medication that targets ovarian cysts to prevent them for growing back thus resulting in pain?
    • Posted

That's totally unfair and completely unprofessional on your doctor's behalf >~<

if i were you i'd ask around for anew well experienced competent a highly skilled gynecologist and start from scratch or do whatever it takes to get to the root of the problem and treat it darling you don't have to suffer and a lot of doctors don't give a damn but some do and want to help you as much as you want to help yourself. i was in your position before only difference is i was a lab rat for the previous gynecologists and they would just randomly put me on treatments and they had no clue what was wrong or whether the treatment would help me or not and others completely dismissed my symptoms and concerns about myself and my health. i tirelessly got reffered from one gyne to the next but when i see that i'm not getting the appropriate medical attention then i stop seeing them and start all over again with a different gynecologist. finally, all those attempts have paid off and i came across an awesome gynecologist who found the root of the problem and will start treatment soon. if="" i="" were="" you="" i'd="" ask="" around="" for="" anew="" well="" experienced="" competent="" a="" highly="" skilled="" gynecologist="" and="" start="" from="" scratch="" or="" do="" whatever="" it="" takes="" to="" get="" to="" the="" root="" of="" the="" problem="" and="" treat="" it="" darling="" you="" don't="" have="" to="" suffer="" and="" a="" lot="" of="" doctors="" don't="" give="" a="" damn="" but="" some="" do="" and="" want="" to="" help="" you="" as="" much="" as="" you="" want="" to="" help="" yourself.="" i="" was="" in="" your="" position="" before="" only="" difference="" is="" i="" was="" a="" lab="" rat="" for="" the="" previous="" gynecologists="" and="" they="" would="" just="" randomly="" put="" me="" on="" treatments="" and="" they="" had="" no="" clue="" what="" was="" wrong="" or="" whether="" the="" treatment="" would="" help="" me="" or="" not="" and="" others="" completely="" dismissed="" my="" symptoms="" and="" concerns="" about="" myself="" and="" my="" health.="" i="" tirelessly="" got="" reffered="" from="" one="" gyne="" to="" the="" next="" but="" when="" i="" see="" that="" i'm="" not="" getting="" the="" appropriate="" medical="" attention="" then="" i="" stop="" seeing="" them="" and="" start="" all="" over="" again="" with="" a="" different="" gynecologist.="" finally,="" all="" those="" attempts="" have="" paid="" off="" and="" i="" came="" across="" an="" awesome="" gynecologist="" who="" found="" the="" root="" of="" the="" problem="" and="" will="" start="" treatment="">

if i were you i'd ask around for anew well experienced competent a highly skilled gynecologist and start from scratch or do whatever it takes to get to the root of the problem and treat it darling you don't have to suffer and a lot of doctors don't give a damn but some do and want to help you as much as you want to help yourself. i was in your position before only difference is i was a lab rat for the previous gynecologists and they would just randomly put me on treatments and they had no clue what was wrong or whether the treatment would help me or not and others completely dismissed my symptoms and concerns about myself and my health. i tirelessly got reffered from one gyne to the next but when i see that i'm not getting the appropriate medical attention then i stop seeing them and start all over again with a different gynecologist. finally, all those attempts have paid off and i came across an awesome gynecologist who found the root of the problem and will start treatment soon.>

• Posted

I will try my hardest to get a good gynaecologyst who believes me. I will travel anywhere to try to help my pain. Theres been so many doctors who have just turned me away
    • Posted

I know exactly what you mean and totally understand how you feel I've been there myself but there is hope and you'll get to where you want to get as long as you don't give up and you remain optimistic because a positive attitude achieves wonders

All the best to you my dear, please keep me updated @):- ps. Raspberry Leaf tea is incredibly soothing for the pains you have I tried it myself it really is comforting I encourage you to give it a try. I have also tried traditional Chinese therapy methods I've drank herbal teas, I've done acupuncture and both the dry and wet cupping and I am consistent with an organic supplement it's called FemaHealth which is good for the female reproductive system and female hormones in general and I encourage you to start taking one too that's organic and completely natural.

• Posted

I will go and buy myself some raspberry leaf tea tomorrow and give that a try and I will also try googling some natural methods to see if that will help. You can't get anything better than organic and natural. I will definately try those so thank you so much for giving me some advice x
    • Posted

Awesome I genuinely hope you'll start to feel better soon! Give vitamin B12 complex a try and see if that helps with the moodiness and fatigue it has definitely helped me keep me updated on how you're doing
    • Posted

Can I get them at a pharmacy? And I will do:-) are you on facebook or anything where we can keep in contact?
  • Posted

Yeah that is me all day. i would definitely get to the doctor. I have most of those symptoms. The fatigue is kicking my butt up and down Main st. The pain is horrible as well. I hope things get better for you soon! I am still waiting for the Lupron injection. Of all times, the insurance company is dragging its feet to approve the thing, so I suffer. Uggggh this is the worst....
    • Posted

It really is the worstπŸ˜” But I totally understand what you mean about the fatigue because I have it all day everyday😩
    • Posted

I haven't found anything that actually makes it better. I need to be able to move around. I have 3 active grandkids that can't unsderstand that Nanna has a bad day. Anything you do to make it better at all?
    • Posted

My young niece and nephew can't see why auntie beth can't run and play around. It hurts me so much but I just physically can't with all these aches and pains. I haven't found anything to help me I haven't been able to get anything under controlπŸ˜” I can hardly eat anything anymore its taking over my life
    • Posted

B12 supplement and another organic supplement that boosts energy plus an organic protein shake chocolate flavor have absolutely provided me with lots of energy compared to how I was before I have a bit of a low ferritin and take natural supplement to make up for it I've been told that in itself causes fatigue and weakness so be sure to check your levels ladies and I highly encourage you to try some if not all the things I suggested they may work for you and if they don't they will definitely not harm you and you'll be well on your way to finding what works for you and stick to it

Good luck all hope you all start feeling better soon @):-

• Posted

I will definately try your advice, at least then I know I've tried to help myself. Thank you for your suggestions and telling me what has worked for you because hopefully it works for me. I hope your okay x
    • Posted

I know the feeling all too well. I would like to have my ovaries removed. That would do it! I already had the partial hysterectomy. What does your gyn say when you go to the doctor? Have they ran any tests?
    • Posted

I suffer from ovarian cysts as well I forgot to mention. And I havent seen a gynaecologyst yet I have my first appointment with a gyne on monday
    • Posted

That's how I found out. I had a cyst filled with blood on my left ovary and it had destroyed the tube there as well. They sent it off to be tested and it came back as Endometriosis. I was not prepared for what came with it though. That was the beginning of the pain, fatigue, nausea, and a headache everyday. I have not missed a day from symptoms since the surgery on June 20. I wish you the best on Monday. Feel better.
    • Posted

I have had all this pain all day everyday since March this year? My body is warn out. I didn't expect to be experiencing this at the age of 18 either. I really hope you feel okay and start feeling better because endometriosis is awfulπŸ˜”

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.