HELP!!!! CONSTANT sick feeling

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

For the last 2-3 months i have been suffering with my stomach really badly.

i feel sick all of the time and its got to the point where i cant remember how it feels to feel 'normal' shall we say.

I get diarrhea everyday and maybe once or twice a week after diarrhea I'll have constipation.

When i lie on my sides the sick feeling gets worse but the thing worrying me the most is when i lie on my left side im actually sick and start to get heartburn after ive vomited.

Chrones and IBS both run in my family but my doctor cannot seem to find anything wrong with my blood or stool samples. 

Can anybody shed some light becuase its starting to get my down now and cant seem to get any answers

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

There,s another thread started last night with Dan who,s also having persistent nausea, and struggling to deal with it and get answers, lve had simular as have quite a few, whove also had blood tests, scans with no specific diagnosis, some have improved with diet supplaments, lve posted my experiences in Dans thread, re diet supplaments. But l think you and anyone with symptoms that go on a long time need to see a gastrolenterologist, as samples can miss causes, scope more likely to see problems, l think to vomit regularly should be reason enough for a referral, more so if your family have a history of bowel problems, but  acid feeling after vomiting can happen, Go ask your gp to refer you to gastroenterologist, it might be a while due to waiting lists unless your in a position to pay for private consultation, but you need to see someone before you get lower with it.  good luck
    • Posted

ps Dans thread is called `nausea waking up`, might give you some info that helps
  • Posted

Hi Laura

Have you been tested for H Pylori...Helicobacter Pylori....it is a small bacteria that burrows into the stomach lining and duodenum and causes sickness, excessive acid reflux, stomach pain and diahorrea. The test is carried out either by stool test or beath test. Go back to your go and request a test. It is a common problem and can be treated with antibiotics....hope this helps...best wishes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.