Help!! I think I have Genital Herpes :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

3 days ago I noticed a little red mark by my butthole. I left it alone thinking it was a pimple, I had no itch or didn't feel any burn until the next day. I felt a little burn but figured it was a pimple again, by the end of the night i noticed it got bigger and looked like a sore kind of like the ones you get when you wear bad shoes. I freaked out so I made a doctors appointment the next day which I went to today. I searched up several pictures of genital herpes and mine didn't look similar at all. Anyway, the doctor told me it can be herpes but I won't know until the test results come back. Today the sores look like a dried up scab, but they don't itch they just hurt a little. I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago, but the guy didn't show any symptoms and has had an std test and herpes didn't show up. What do you guys think??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

wait for the tests, the best to do. He might still hv herpes and never had an outbreak. he will be just a carrier. or else it will be so mild that it won t even show as pimples just like a rush. I had about 6 outbreak in 2 months, I know how a harsh out break is and a mild one now. A mild outbreak can easily be mistaken for just a scratch.
    • Posted

I'm so just worried! sad

Never in my life have I had an STD or anything wrong with my health.. I know they say the first outbreak is supposed to be severe but mine isn't at all, and I have no itch or pain when I pee. It's not even in my butthole it's more like on my ass cheeks. I was looking into staph infection as well,

Hopefully that's what it is.

• Posted

normal to worry but relax and wait for your tests, in the mean time don t touch lesions or if u do wash your hands. hopefully it is not what your r thinking. good luck
  • Posted

Did he specifically test for herpes by IgG antibody test? It's not usually included in regular STD panels and often needs to be specially requested.
  • Posted

Just got my results guys!!

Came back negative biggrin))

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.