Help! Is this herpes??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ok, after reading so muchabout all of this im devastated. Could this possibly be anything but herpes? Ive looked into chancroid. But thats not really common in the U.S. so here goes...

First of let it be known ive had 2 partners since i was released from womens prison. I was tested there and besides hep C i was clean. The first partner i was always protected with except oral sex. And have had no form of sores around my mouth. But more recently my second partner would not use condoms although i didnt like it. Heres the time line. We had Rough anal sex one night and the next day i had horrible diarrhea all night. So when thia started i thought it was chaffing/diaper rash. Then because of the straining i got a hemorroid. I also got symtoms of a UTI. Then, my period. I know, its been awful...anyway this is day 6 on amoxicillian and the bumps have changed somewhat. Ive included the picture...please someone tell me how i could have gotten herpes when my partners didnt have a blemish on them anywhere!!! Ans what should i do. Is this for sure herpes? 😭

L

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

my partner who gave it to me  did not have one blister,  never had an outbreak and  has been tested twice negative for hsv 2, now tells me that a test was  received  saying  positive for hsv 2. But  still can t admit that this person  gave it to me. I did not have sex with anyone for 2 years just with this person.and symptoms started after 2 days i had sex.

I can t find your picture.

The virus is dormant in the body and one can have herpes and just be a carrier. The person might not even know that he/she has herpes as they never had an outbreak and most tests will come out negative for carriers. 

• Posted

go and to a pcr test asap so u can start on proper medication
  • Posted

So ppl can have herps and not of any effect any symptoms, and just be a carrier wow...why haven't they found a cure for this std why..
  • Posted

the person doesnt have to have visual sores ..

they can be shedding the disease and not even know it .

more then likely your last partner gave it to you & im not even able to see the pictures ..

but if you have visual bumps or ANYTHING you should defintely go ahead go to the doctor and get swabbed.. if they dont have anything to swab you may want to get a blood test but that doesnt show up unless the virus has been in your system for 6 months and up .. 

so you might just have to wait it out . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.