Posted , 6 users are following.

Am I the only one that feels like I'm gonna die soon sad sad sad 

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

No youre not the only 1
    • Posted

I think it's good to reach out like that if you feel that way. Even if others don't  know how to help, but at least you know that they feel for you and would if they could. And hopefully that helps a little.
    • Posted

I think hang in there, and keep looking for a solution, don't give up. 
    • Posted

Yes you can. Mind strong beat it cant getbrid of it but you can lighten it up a bunch... I live in the usa and wish i could speak to you all 1 on 1 i believe i can be a great help as an anxiety survivor. 12 half years. Its hard to deal with but just knowing soneone else has fekt the way you do without you telling them 1st. How you feel makes a big difference
    • Posted

Yes this is so hard I need help getting through this , these head sensations are the worst
  • Posted

I think that way every day
    • Posted

I have a friend who suffers from bipolar depression. He uses Cymbalta. I've seen him on it and off of it and its a world of difference. I'm not a doctor, nor do I take meds for depression, or even suffer from major depression, this is all third-hand advice. But it might be something to talk to your doctor about, since I've seen it work for someone.
    • Posted

I do do the meds either , not against anyone who does, but I just chose the all natural and cold turkey route
  • Posted

nearly everyone with a health anxiety has that feeling so no you are not the only one.

concentrate  on the here and now and don't worry about the future because we cannot help when we die.

rich

• Posted

Hey Claire, no you are not the only one. I also have health anxiety and every niggle I felt like I was going to die. Anxiety sucks but don't let it take over your life. Get to your Dr, explain how you are feeling and ask about therapy. I don't take meds but I do go to therapy and although there is no magic cure it is a step in the right direction. It's all about positive thinking and baby steps. Good luck. cheesygrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.