HELP PLEASE IF THERE IS A DOCTOR

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi my name is chan I've bin suffering with my back for over three years I've got a prolapse disk my vibrate  my T11/12 are rubbing on each other so in a lot of pain . BUT OVER THE LAST 6 MONTHS MY RIGHT BREAST HAS GONE FROM A SIZE  E CUP TO A SIZE AA  BUT MY LEFT BREAST IS STILL A    E CUP .AND ITS ALL SWOLLON ASWELL JUST MY LEFT BREAST I FEEL SICK WhEN I GET IN THE SHOWER OR HAVE TO LOOK AT IT I HAVE SPLIT UP WITH MY HUSBAND WHO I HAVE 3 KIDS TOO WE BIN TOGHTER FOR 18 YEARS BUT I THINK IF I CANT LOOK AT IT HoW CAn wELL I WONT ET OR ANYONE I CANT COPE WITH IT ITS ROTTEN EVERTIME I BOOK A APPOMENT AT MY DOCTORS WHEN I GO IN THE ROOM I JUST SAY IT MY BACK PLAYING UPAGAIN I CANT DO IT PLEASE IF THERE IS A DOCTOR WHO CAN HELP GET THIS SORTED THANKS xx

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Chantelle,is there a lady doctor you can see or even a female nurse?.  It sounds as though you may have a nasty infection but you really need to see someone.  This site cant offer any miracle cures,  You owe it to yourself because you really are worth it.       You will feel an enormous weight lifted off your shoulders.
    • Posted

Hello marina thank you for commenting .  I no but evert time I go tomsee my doctor there is always something that comes up i am suffering with I few thing at the min and everything is stress me out I am haveing a very big op on the 31 jan on my spine I will be stuck in bed for at least 10 weeks and then a wheel chairs for 6 months so it could be everything billy ding up and the stress I am at the doctors in the morning as I have bin in so much pain and can't move I've bin stuck in bed for thee days xx 

• Posted

The problem with your breast is adding to your stress and pain Chantelle. Try to offload some of this stress by asking your doctor about your breast.  With a back problem stress is not a good thing as it will add to the back pain by the tension in your muscles.  Try to summon up a teeny bit of courage ...you will feel so proud that you have talked about your problem.  There are so many professionals out there who want to help,so please let them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.