Help pls, I'm scared. 16(m)

Posted , 3 users are following.

So yesterday I felt something hard in my chest (under nipple area) I started to mess around with it because I was curious about it and It felt like a little ball. I looked online and multiple websites said young boys around 12-17 during puberty. So I shrugged it off but today I woke up and I had a really bad headache and i was listening to music and I sneezed and started bleeding from my nose. I read that signs of cancer are small lumps in chest and headaches, I'm really scared pls help.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Homur..

Are you sure it's not the nipple itself you're feeling?  Could also be a (benign) cyst. But it won't be anything serious.  Go to GP for a physical examination of it. 

Headaches are extremely common - brain tumours are not. I think your headache is most likely down to stress/ dehydration. Sneezing and nose bleeds are not symptoms of cancerWhen you sneezed you probably burst a small blood vessel in your nasal cavity, hence the bleeding.

Stay off Dr. Google & if you're really concerned see GP.  There is nothing wrong with you. 

• Posted

Hi, it is your hormones, my son now 16 has had them for the last 3 years on and off, sometimes in left, then right, or both. also area around nipple looks a bit swollen. Went to GP who said it was hormones and all young boys get it to some degree some worse than others and yes the lumps left hard and he was worried. He has also started with the heardaches, nose bleeds are also common in puberty. Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.