Help😭 Symptoms getting worse

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm 40 I had my uterus removed at 31, I have just been tested and the results came back that I have the menopause, the doctor put me on progynova 1mg, I'm on them a week now and my symptoms are getting worse, panic attacks, anxiety, feeling sick and loss of appetite, my marriage is suffering too we have talked but I can't shake these feelings, he drinks beer every night 7-8 cans normally, he works very hard and he runs his own business and says he doesn't have a problem he just likes beer, he is never bad to me r anything like that but I completely obsesse about it! And have been a total nightmare one min I want to punch him the next I'm crying I feel like I'm cracking up!! I have an appointment with the doc tomorrow, I hate feeling this way😢

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think the mood swings are normal for this season tbh....I feel like this with my kids....not nice but true......I wish I had a man in the house n he could cop it instead....yup obsess over kids behaviour and stuff too.....effing hormones.....horrid thoughts and feelings....can't wait for it to be over.....maybe this is something bothering you for a while but peri has brought it to the forefront....know this iis the case with my girls too.........the extremes though are tough xxxs the
    • Posted

Hi thank you for replying, it has definitely brought a lot to the surface, doc has taken me of hrt and put me on antidepressant and is setting up an appointment to go and talk to someone, then back in two weeks for a review, as for my marriage I really don't know what will happen, we can only take it one day at a time 😞
    • Posted

"as for my marriage I really don't know what will happen"

Sit him down when he's cracked open his first beer and tell him what your going through, If he loves you, I'm sure he does, he will listen, every now and then give him a gental reminder please don't fly off at him

Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.