Help with these disturbing lumps on my shaft?

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

i have these strange looking a lil bit movable masses under my skin of shaft. It seems they are black. Out of one of the bumps, once came out a black mass. These dont hurt that much, but are sensitive to touch, and irritable. Virgin and 17.cry

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

They could be lymphoceles, in which case they're not a big problem, and will probably go away if you abstain from masturbating for a week or two.  If you're typically quite rough when masturbating, then try to be a bit gentler, so stroke the chicken instead of choking it.  You have quite a tight circumcision, so you should probably be using lube.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

Actually they were there even before i started masturbating...and they are not bumps but lumps...masses under the skin. and i cant get it how would the lumps be gone when i stop masturbating. But ill try that true. I think thats something related to the circumcision. rolleyes

• Posted

Oh, I assumed they were recent.  There's only really one lump visible on the photos though, pretty much in the centre of every pic.  That is what you mean right?  When the black mass came out of one, were you squeezing it, and did the lump come back?

The tiny dots just under the rim are pearly penile papules and nothing to worry about, and the tiny bumps on the shaft are Fordyce spots, and completely normal.

• Posted

No. i was masturbating and a black thing was out a little bit, i tried to squeeze it out, but couldnt because of the pain. The next day, iwas in college, and after a disturbing feeling, i went to the washroom to see, it was gone. You can still see the blackish cut in the fourth pic. And yeah it has come back...there is another thing under there just like before. There are lumps on both sides. On the left its only a small one. But on the right side it abit larger, and no particular shape. Just like there was something circle and we pressed it into a irregular flat piece. The lower part of the lump is the black cut im telling you about...everything is just above the circumcision mark. I dont know anything about the circumcision, cuz i was just a few days then. Its a custom here. If you take a look in the fourth pic, the lumps continues all the way along the circumcision mark till it reaches the centre of the shaft...
    • Posted

And penile papules are not a problem for me...they dont hurt or irritate or anything at all...
    • Posted

If I may hazard a guess, it could be a fordyce spot. I had one that popped out like a blackhead years ago.
  • Posted

bro get it checked by a doctor. Its not an std no no worries there but you want to make sure those masses are benign. I highly doubt it is anything serious though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.