Helppppppp

Posted , 2 users are following.

So i was finally diagnosed with a herniated t9 t10 about four months ago after years of weird symptims so this is where i need help today i was laying on left side had my hand under my head propping it up next thing i know i have a weird pain pressure sensation from colar bone to bottom of rib cage as soon as i sat up it went away scared me anyone ever experience this and does it sound more back/nerve/muscle related verses heart related

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, your ribs are connected to your thiracic vertabrae so with your herniated discs and the way you where lying it's more than likely pressure or trapping a nerve that's caused it and not your heart, this is only my opinion mind, you need to take care of these discs and avoid things that cause you pain and discomfort 😊

• Posted

Thanks caroline i have tried this is the first time for this lesson learned i guess cant do anything about the herniated disc not operable pt didnt help
    • Posted

Ah that's a shame and I know it's a difficult area to treat but saying that operations can lead you to a life of pain and not for everyone but to many for my liking, have you tried a good chiropractor, acpuncture and Bowen treatment, my husband had 2 years of treatment with chiro for his back after a car accident and I know that seems a lot but he's fine now. Just take care of yourself and don't be scared to ask for help when it comes to lifting and carrying, try gentle exercises and stretches but get advice from a professional so your doing what's right for you, ice packs for me are good when having a flare up, good luck Hun and be easy on yourself 💖

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.