Hemorrhoid that won't go away

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm a 21 year old male. I've had a hemorrhoid for about a month after bouts of constipation from IBS. I can't tell if it's an external or prolapsed internal hemorrhoid. I haven't had any bleeding yet just some itchiness and discomfort all day long. I've been using prep H cream for over a week and hasn't seem to help. I've also takin warm baths occasionally as well. Just looking for suggestions as it's starting to get really annoying. Thank You

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

This is also my first hemorrhoid so I figured it would be gone by now. I can only feel it when I'm sitting on the toilet because it sticks out.

• Posted

I get them once in a while....nothing really helps... try to keep constpation at bay...use baby wipes... I found all creams never worked... I leave them and they slowly go.....takes around 6 weeks if they dont bleed....if they do bleed it seems to be quicker...about 3 weeks

• Posted

Hya, Ive been using organic cococnut oil on mine as i have external and internal ones also. They seem to be so much better. Its very safe internally and externally after a warm bath. Good luck
  • Posted

Try an ice cube; sometimes that helps to shrink them. If nothing works, see your doctor.
  • Posted

Sometimes those are tuff to get rid of. If they're a result of inury (from pushing too mch perhaps), you more than likely have to go to the doctor and have him surgically remove it. You'll ultimately not have a choice, because if it's really big, you don't want it to get worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.