Herpes??? Someone please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

So I am freaking out and have not stopped crying for the past 24 hours for that I think I might have genital herpes. It all started about 3-4 days ago. I shaved about 5 days ago and after a few days I had tiny red bumps down by where my vaginal opening meets my anus. Like the area in between and on the sides where my vaginal lips start. I thought they were just ingrown hairs at first and wouldn't stop touching them just out of curiosity. I then started getting sick and a sore throat- which I caught from my boyfriend because he had the same sickness the weekend before but eventually got over it. I went to the doctor on Thursday and she diagnosed me with strep throat and gave me amoxicillin. While there I was concerned and asked her to check to see if I had a yeast infection because while having sex with my boyfriend it was very painful- but that was going on for about a week. I originally thought the reason I was becoming sick was because of the lack of treatment for my yeast infection. My doctor took a look and said they looked a lot like sever ingrown hairs and to not be too concerned. She tested me for BV which came back negative and she said i didn't look yeasty when she took a look. But she gave me Valacyclovir incase it was herpes to help clear it up. Ever since then my tiny red bumps turned into greenish yellow looking and have popped today and some either look bloody and some just look infected and kind of greenish. I am in a lot of pain and nothing seems to help, not even Advil or any type of pain reliever. I also have a white/yellow discharge that smells weird but not fishy. I get my results for my culture in Tuesday or Monday. But I cannot stop crying. My boyfriend is fine because he knows he wants to be with me for the rest of his life. But I am not okay with it. I cannot stop crying and thinking about it. Someone please help

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Replied to you in the other thread just now, but this may not be herpes. Herpes lesions do not produce green, bloody pus. Somebody else had something similar (also green) and it was not herpes. Think it was staph or trich, but either way, not herpes. Herpes vaginal discharge, if any, is typically watery. Best thing is to wait for your results and keep the area clean and dry. Avoid touching, and wash your hands afterwards if you do. But I'm guessing it's not herpes, unless the green is from a secondary infection, but unlikely.
    • Posted

Thank you so much, this makes me feel a lot better ! I'm still stressing but I will keep you posted
  • Posted

I'm in the same boot, just pray on it.
    • Posted

Inhad sex with a person 2 weeks ago and then they told me they had gentle herps. Like it was nothing I just went today to get my blood draw to check I will have the result in three day all u can do is pray I been worried so much so much. But one thing we know is that God will take care if us no matter the situation you know..there are cold ppl in this world that will hurt us for no reason and the bad thing with me was I wasn't even gave sex with anybody for almost a year. My luck right

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear that Kevin. Yes, hopefully things will work in our favor but we can get through this together
  • Posted

your boyfriend seems calm because more then likely he has it and has transmitted it to you .. 

however it does kind of sound like herpes.. and if you have discharge you should defintely go get that checked out because it sounds like some kind of vaginal infection ...

and once you get an outbreak the pills are kind of pointless to have .. BUT . dont get all down and out until you have the results in your hand and you are able to see them for yourself .. everything will be just fine . 

did you ask your boyfriend if he has a past with cold sores or anything like that ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.