Hey

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having anxiety disorder for 2 years now. The first three months were really hard, and then I visited a doctor who gave me seroxat and than prozac which I took for a year and a half. Everything seemed better when I stopped the medication, and I know that it wasn't the splution to pass this disorder because it's a mental disorder and it can't be treated just by medications.

Anyways few months after and I still got panic attacks, these days more than ever. I was going through anorexia nervosa as well but tried to catch it up on time. I'm feeling disparate cos I can't socially interact or do anything else beside laying down at home or riding my bike. Need some advice

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My advice is short & sweet.. return back to your GP Moonika

• Posted

Yes, you  are obviously suffering with anxiety. I'll be short and sweet, also. Unless you get on the right anti anxiety meds you will have a really hard time. I am not a person who easily will take any kind of drug, but when this hit me it literally almost scared me to death, and a drug changed my life.

Fortunately, when I staggered into urgent care, the doctor looked at me, listened to what I was experiencing, and within ten minutes had me on my way to the pharmacy with an anti anxiety prescription. Best thing I ever did for myself.

Quickly regaining a semblance of peace, I could think clearly again. Surfing for answers to how to help myself, I came across this forum and learned everything I needed to know to live a good life again.

I don't know if I will be on this lifesaving drug forever, and frankly don't care. I remember the day at the clinic and the weeks before....I ain't EVER going back there again!. Hope this helps, Moonika...it certainly can't hurt.confused   Okay, I lied about short and sweet.lol

• Posted

Haha thank you very much for the short and sweet reply.

You're right

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.