hi

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am going to see mental health tomorrow the way i am feeling about me trying to take my life last night

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

• Posted

Hi Paul,

Mental Health should be able to help you. Is this the first time you have attempted to take your life? I have no idea how long you have suffered from depression or what anti-depressants you are on, if any, but it is obvious that you need help.  If you are not going until tomorrow why don't you consider contacting the Samaritans and talking through your problems.

• Posted

Hi Paul,

I don't know if this will help or not but here goes

Grief is a terrible thing, especially the loss of a loved one and particularly when they are taken at a tragically young age. However I believe you can use your grief to your advantage, use your grief to pain yourself, to raise awareness, to become a great pianist or whatever your heart desires and pour that grief into doing something worthwhile and although everything seems lost and hopeless a time will come when you are ready to either live with your grief in a well managed way or let of your grief all together.

I am not going to pretend to of lost someone that close to me because I haven't and I can not begin to imagine the feeling of a hole in your life, and please don't think I am trying to infer i know you or your girlfriend or how you think but think of all the love she gave you and you gave her think of all the help and support you gave each other, maybe your girlfriend would prefer you down here on earth with us making yourself a fantastic person rather than resting in heaven with her. I am a strong believer in fate and although i don't know why terrible things have to happen i truly believe that there is good in everything and at the end of this when you have fought your battle and when you have won, if the only positive you find thing is girlfriends beautiful memory and the knowledge that you can survive anything, you will be stronger than 95% of other people and will come out a better man of that i am sure.

I'm sorry this is long and i really hope it helps. Be an amazing man and show God or whoever you believe in that ita gunna take more than that to break you!

Sending you all my love and sympathy

• Posted

that is so very lovely and yes i will get on with for my son

i want to see a mental health today and they said your son is NOT going anywhere

• Posted

Paul are you ok?

Forgive me if I've missed something but please tell me you didn't try to take your own life.

I'm so sorry for all you are having to deal with.

I know we've never met but I'd be truly devastated to think you got to that lowest point.

How's your night going?

I hope you are ok my lovely, thinking of you xxx

• Posted

yes last night but they got there so fast so tomorrow am going to mental health team
    • Posted

Agh Paul I am so sorry.

I am so very very sorry.

How are you feeling tonight?

Poor you my sweet, I wish so much there was something I could do to make you feel better.

Take care my darling xxx

• Posted

i have one hell of a pain in my head

but the doctor said i was lucky last night they got there in time

• Posted

Agh you got lucky Paul.

Please don't do it again.

You've got so much left to live for.

I'm sending you massive hugs and best wishes my darling xxx

• Posted

want to see a mental health today and she said your son is NOT going anywhere and we will back you all the way so there on my side

• Posted

I AM SO VERY VERY SORRY FOR DOING THAT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN TRUST ME
    • Posted

That is excellent news!!

Has it given you some peace of mind?

I hope things can start to look brighter for you and you can concentrate on your future with your son.

Take care of both of you xxx

• Posted

i just need to get a two bedroom house now i have a three bedroom to much for me
    • Posted

Yeah taking care of a house is hard work on your own.

Is someone going to be able to help you find a new place?

Might be nice to have a fresh start with your son xxx

• Posted

yes it is but in my head keep thinking that my gf family is trying to turn my son's back on me
    • Posted

he is 13 years old and i love him so much it will kill me if they get there way

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.