Hi I’m looking for some advice please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I been suffering just lately with panic attacks and anxiety it’s all new to me and scary to I havnt been able to be on my own and for the last few days iv been getting very light headed a strange feeling that I can’t explain any one know how long this all lasts it’s taking over my life and independence 🙁

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi faye, that's good news because doctors can be very picky referring any 1 to a Psychiatrist, so your doctor must think you are genuinely in need of help, make some notes of what all your Symptoms are, before your appointment it will help both of you, good luck and stay positive.

• Posted

I’m getting tight breathing and really light headed tonight it’s worrting me how do I deal with it please 
    • Posted

Hi faye sorry you having those Symptoms try laying in bed with your feet higher than your head, so you get more oxygen going to your head, have a warm drink, and try to listen to some soft music. Good luck
    • Posted

Hi Barry thankyou iv only just seen your reply lol I don’t know how to use this site 🙈 I did manage to get to sleep in the end but will give it ago next time. What was the link about ?? Thanks 

• Posted

Hi faye I'm glad you finally got to sleep, the channel blocked the link but i will get his name for you, but i have to tell you best thing i done for my anxiety was to get Amazon echo in my bedroom, it's amazing.

• Posted

I’m not to sure if I’m panicking myself to much iv got 2 lumps in my neck theout on my right my doctor has looked at them he hasn’t said much iv got to have blood test done this week last night my throat was hurting and I went in to a panic will blood test show if it is anything serious 😏 tia 

• Posted

Faye, I recommend you look into essential oils! It will very much help with your anxiety and panic attacks! I recommend lavender and ylang ylang! There is a lot of research that shows that essential oils are beneficial. I also recommend you look into taking magnesium before bedtime.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.