Hiatal Hernia

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been having hiatal symptoms now for about two weeks recently after having a bout several months ago which presented as what I thought was heart problems. NP thought it was GERD. All cardiac tests negative. This time palpitations and high blood pressure presented. Also irritated feeling in throats. I am treating it naturally. Complete rest except a walk in the am with some light jogging that makes it feel better strangely enough. Using gentle exercises and massage to get the stomach down out of the esophagus. Diet: small meals nothing before bedtime. I'm feeling better already. I hope this helps someone suffering from this. Must take very good care until the hiatus strengthens on its own to keep stomach down. Google youtube videos on natural help and information.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have the same symptoms, especially blood pressure and fatigie. And pain under the left rib cage. Doing exercises stretching and stand on toes, coming down hard on heels a few times.
    • Posted

I am feeling 90% better after three days of rest, exercises and diet restrictions. Heart palpitations are nearly gone-no acid reflux etc.smile

• Posted

Veggies, turkey, fresh fish, no fried foods, no dairy, a little fruit, no alcohol or sugar,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.