HIV rash

Posted , 4 users are following.

Was seeing if anyone knows what hiv rash looks like? I had an encounter on the 5th of December or unprotected receiving oral sex from a sex worker in australia. From week 3 post exposure I started to get pimple like rash on my arms and was just on my arms for the first week or so and now I'm getting them on my chest and stomach! It's like pimples some are big and they have no head on them. Does this sound like hiv rash when I do squeeze them liquid comes out of them!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Was it just oral sex ?
    • Posted

Yes just oral sex and her laying on top of me getting me aroused my penis didn't go inside her vagina.

• Posted

Are you feeling OK? Have you had any flu like symptoms? If worried you can easily get tested nowadays.
    • Posted

I've had the sniffles for a bit! And feeling a tad off in regards to walking and my body just feels weird! Started shaking yesterday don't no if that just my anxiety or not. I went and got bloods done yesterday but I'm losing it ATM thinking I definitely have it ! I'm actually petrified from the results sad

• Posted

It is probably unlikely you are HIV but at least with bloods you can be absolutely sure, knowing is much better than worrying about it.
    • Posted

I no my doc has even said that! But I'm literally going insane my stomach feels like it's been kicked in! I've got other forums that I've been on 4 to be exact all say it's not possible in contracting hiv in that manner! I honestly don't want to do this anymore! I'm supposed to be getting married early next year and I feel I have blew it forever and the dream of having my lil kids running around is possibly never going to happened sad my fiancé has been there through think and thin, and when I had severe als anxiety I went to one of these brothel places where it occurred I can't stop crying

• Posted

did you do a syphilis test?! Do it. What you described does not really sound like hiv, but you can get tested for it, just for the sake of peace in your mind. Otherwise, i've struggling with a weird situation 2 years ago: my whole stomach started to be in this dull pain as if i had been doing 1000 of crunches. I've visited every doctor and i've been in the groin pain, in pubic area pain, lymph node pain etc.. and doctors said no need for treatment! (i've been at dermatologist, urologist, gastroenterologist, gp, radiologist..). they even said it was in my head and wanted to perscribe me antidepresants. After 10 months the pain was subsiding..and a week ago it all came back. And i am a nervous break down too. I just can't stand it anymore. Take a lues screen test..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.