HIV test in morning 28 days since big mistake

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All posted before but thought I post again.

going for 28 day test in morning.

High risk event, and having major problems.

Apart from the one lumph node that is visual.

I got a problem with one of my fingers now, cant move it really well.

also fingers tingles

toes tingels and red hot

big toe cant move move it too much

pain around the groin

legs stiff up

Nerve damage/pain

These can be the 1st sign of HIV

All these can not be a sign of Anxiety.

as I am worrying too much.

Whats done it done, jsut have to tell health advisor what I am feeling and see what they say,

If anyone else with HIV got these it be good to know

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to keep going on

but luymph nodes

can feel something all the way down my arm, groin area near my armpit, near my man(tit) area all little very little, is this normal as can not remember feeling these ever or every wanted to?

or does everyone haves these

around 10 down each side from arm pit to tit

or is it does anxitey???

anyone can just clam me down, I still awaiting test result

just wondering

• Posted

The tingling can very well be health anxiety. Anxiety can cause strange symptoms and tingling. You will be fine. Any update???
  • Posted

Thanks for the reply

I now got what I think could be arthralgia

which in English is joint pain.

Yet another symptom of HIV

and this time I do not think Anxitey can cause this.

So if its not HIV it must be something else, going to doctors in the morning, as the pain when I stand up is really bad

its only on 1 foot

• Posted

Got the results back from the gum clinic 28 day was negative,

and the minor injury clinic said I got a brusing on my foot, thinks I twisted it or banged it. but told me to take tablets 3 times a day over weekend and if it still like it is then come back

They said the other pains and stuff my be due to anxienty. as I was showing signs with shakes.

So I am more relaxed and see how weekend pans out.

I will not be back on here until the 90 day mark,

thanks for all the replies over the posts I made and the other posts

• Posted

it's good to hear u came out negative lymph nodes can be really tricky I have them all the time they ache in a sharp way so you can't diagnose based on only such symptoms and btw yessss let me tell you anxiety can do alooooot like literally alooot of symptoms 

• Posted

Thanks for the reply

Yes I know what you mean by anxiety

I know they is a 5% chance the result can change

but I taking the result as a major boost, I am not going to go to clinic again until my appoitment at 90 days as think they no point as.

My anxiety have gone down to a very low level.

and feel it be wasting my time, as if it came back negative again, I still have to wait for 90 days for the all clear.

I am going to be having sex again, but from now on going to be extra safe, and double checking everything as, I may not be so lucky next time.

yet again thanks for the reply, and will be checking email like I did before and will help anyone else out if I can but for me going to enjoy x-mas thinking I have been lucky but stupid at same time.

but we learn from our mistakes for me its been 2 times now.

will not be going through this for a 3rd time. because luck may not be on my side.

• Posted

Hi all.

I know its not the 90 day mark but thought I let everyone know that got major anxitey again,

So sent off for a home testing kit which shows results in 15 minutes

This came back negative testing date 7 weeks 1 day (50 days)

Several reasons for this.

But think I now managed to work out what the problem is.

one of my wisdom tooth has started to come through, going to dentist about it in morning but a firend has told me this can cause all the problems I have had or having still

So for anyone who is also worried themsevles about HIV please check out all problems. not on internet for hours, only reliable sources.

For those that do live in England I would recomend getting the home testing kit which will give you a result in 15 minutes and keep it just incase you are suffering like I did and when the result do come back it will clam you down like it did with me.

so again so far

12 days 4g test NEG

28 days 4g test NEG

38 days 3g test NEG

50 days 3g test NEG

60 day 3g/4g test only (if I suffer another anxiety attack) TBC

90 days 4g test TBC  (this will be at the gum clinic as well as a full swab test)

• Posted

Hi Stewart.

Read your thread. I am sure you might have tested it negative again. 😊. Happy day guys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.