hot flushes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hot flushes, oh my god, there soooo bad at the moment, it's like sumone sets my blood alight to boiling point, after a minute turns it off.the last fortnight there awful especially at night so not getting much sleep !!

any of u lovely ladies taking anything that helps, I've heard an read that taking sage helps ? ARHHHHH

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have just started with these, have you found anything that works?
  • Posted

Hi tell me about it, hot not nice my stop for 9 months then came back this month it's no joke, I have the fan on at night as you said its worst, I'm not taking anything as its not bad as some people own,I went out to the shop and was over come by heat and it makes you feel like something awfully happening..I only recently start sleeping again so don't worry it will get better with time

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.