How Can U Just Catch It???!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was directed to this website beleiving i may have found help or further information to my problem.

Now I have had this all my life i am 22 years old now, Sorry if i sound rude but How can you possibly say you just woke up 1 day and caught it like it is some kind of disease caught by breathing or something, It is a disorder not a disease!!

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Catch it means you got the HSP by a cause which can be infection, chemical or drug reaction. 
  • Posted

This is an old post but I did catch it suddenly. The last thing I did before I got it was go with my 3 year old brother to an old park. Everything was fine until I got back. My ankle swelled up and suddenly I got what looked like mosquito bites all over my body. Then what seemed like a minute they got red and sunk back into my skin. After that they looked like the hsp rash. That’s when my mom decided to take me to the hospital. It was sudden. I didn’t do anything from my regular normal routine. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.