How Many Minutes Of Slow Wave Sleep (Nrem 2-3) Sleep Do You Get?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I only get around 55 minutes of deep sleep every night as measured by my zeo headband. I spend most of the night in light sleep. I always feel fatigued. I can't find any reliable data on how much slow wave sleep one is supposed to get. If anyone here has used zeo or a sleep study, please inform me of this. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I get occassional rebound REM sleep, where I ONLY get REM 55 mins is very good
    • Posted

daniel can you tell about your NREM sleep (deep sleep). How do you measure it and what value do you get?
    • Posted

A type of insomnia that causes the body to go directly into REM and nothing else, you don't have anything other than REM. I get it probably a few times a month now. I don't have to measure it, you know because you wake after every REM and you live the dream, it's lucid/"real"
  • Posted

daniel can you tell about your NREM sleep (deep sleep). How do you measure it and what value do you get?
  • Posted

As you get older (50-70) you get upto 15mins of deep sleep, 55 mins is too much, those bands aren't reliable data anyway, as it include 1-2 stages, deep sleep is 3/4

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.