How to find answers?

Posted , 3 users are following.

For a while have been under the impression people acted strange around me and have been told this does not happen ... but recently have noticed a family member has been targeted by people and ended up coming home with bruises he says this isn't from people and have noticed letters being open from post box then 3 days ago he was knocked down by a car among other incidents happening what would people say coincidence all of this or is it happening wen family say it's not or could this be a illness even though doctors say I'm a normal looking women just been through a he'll of a lot .... honest opinions please

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It's hard to understand what exactly you're asking?

Do you feel like you're somehow connected to the things happening to the family member?

• Posted

Do you have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder)? I'm just wondering because I've seen programmes where people who have it think that if they don't do certain things or think in a certain way something bad will happen to people they're close to.

I've got mild OCD so I find it interesting. Of course you might not have it at all.

• Posted

Hi Luscious - if this family member is suffering in this way, could he/she actually be in trouble? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.