How to relieve foot pain?

Posted , 4 users are following.

My mum has been suffering from alot of foot pain lately and I was just wondering if anyone knows what things do people find works when relieving foot pain?

I would really appreciate the feedback!

Thanks smile

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pixie,I would suggest a Reflexology Session, as they work with feet.What does the Gp say? Good luck regards Amanda
    • Posted

Hi Amanda,

Have you tried Reflexology before, if so what is it like?

My mums GP hasnt really said much but she has only been to her GP once over her feet, and given he wasnt much help she hasnt been back to see him but she is currently looking for other alternatives.

Thanks for getting back in touch I really appreciate it! 

• Posted

Hi Pixie, I am a great believer in Reflexology, its wonderful and really helps me. I have it every other two weeks as its best to keep up with it. Its good for mind body & soul too. I have been told I have Arthritis as well and I am not even the big 60 yet !! But as a carer I am on my feet a lot in the day and never get proper Amanda time !! Hope this helps regards Amanda 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.