HS Spreading. HS on Aerola. Hard Lump, no drainage.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Has anyone experienced HS migrating. My HS is spreading, it started with my bikini line, then my buttocks, and now my breast! Does anyone have HS on their aerola? If you do can you please tell me how to bring it to a head. (My doctor will not drain this lump at all.) Also does anyone have a lumps that have not popped or drained since it's been there. I have two lumps on my labia and they get really tender but will not come to a head, and my doctor sad they're too deep to cut.

?Thanks everyone!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Use http://www.rxzone.us/images/products/med/482661.jpg

Erythromycin topical get yap 2percent . Apply this religiously day and night on the open and not open boils . If the boils had spread into tunnels this gel will not help but the one which a re forming new and the ones which are not bursting , this defiantly helps a lot ! Just give it a try and for the tunnels which is the third stage of HS , sugary and taking it out completely and letting it open by healing it from inside out is the only solution ! I have been to all these roads ! Trust me , and do try this gel !

• Posted

Hi there, it might be that you are infecting yourself, if you get a bacterial or fungal infection in open HS wounds you can spread it to other aread of your body by just touching. HS in itself is not contagious but an infection might be. Your body also may be overwhelmed with your trigger, have you ate a lot of a particular food recently, have you increased smoking, did you gain weight, all of these can be factors. take over the counter zinc pills to get the boils and wounds under control (it might take a few weeks), then go on a paleo diet, cut out nightshades and start testing for your triggers by adding one food item back into your diet. The zinc pills is NOT a cure, it might seem like it, I was able to push my HS into non-existence with them, but I know now that once you stop taking a zinc pill every other day the HS comes back, also zinc can inhibit your body from absorbing copper, which has its own effects, so do not overuse the zinc, just get in the clear, go on Paleo and stay healthy.
    • Posted

What the infecting yourself means ? I agree with the food triggers and diets etc . But blv me nothing helps the third stage of HS except scooping it out completely and then you can use one thing step by step eg food triggers , polio diet , night shades , zinc pills etc. every person is different , everything cannot work for everybody . Your also right about spreading infection but the things you mention can help in first and second stage ! Some things might work for somebody and they cannot work for other ! Mine are related with harmones , whenever my periods are near I get the new bumps or the old ones reappear but I control them with the gel as for the tunnels ones I had done surgery and so far they are doing well!
    • Posted

Few more things , HS is mainly coz of hair follicles, so don't use raizer, shaving, hair removing cream or anything else . Use trimmer . And to bring a boil to head here are few remedies ! Use honey and tumeric paste , apply it and place gauze upon it for few days and after few days it will burst and keep applying it and it will heal after few days , another you can apply the gel I mentioned it , it works for me every time to bring the boil to its head ! Try these two things . And yes keep that place clean and dry by applying gauze and bandage etc , good luck

• Posted

I have 3rd stage for more than 6 years now, so your statement that zinc cannot work for stage 3 is simply untrue.
    • Posted

hello, please can you give some advice. what kind of surgery did you had? thank you

• Posted

Ur just gonna have to keep it clean. Im 15 ive had Hs since i was 13 under my arms. Im being treated by the hospital. They've given me a tablet called roccutane. Ask ur doctors about it cuz the tablet is made for people with acne but they found out its suitable with HS. Using this tablet has dried down the boils under my arms and it might even dry down the ones on ur aerola. Even ask ur doctor do transfer u to a dermatoligist. My doctor used to tell me all sorts of things, but he was incorrect.

• Posted

apply vicco cream over night & Try taking epsom salt baths...this helps open up the boils and drain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.