HSP

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all,

I had HSP when I was eleven and at 28, My Dr. thinks it might be coming back. Have any of you experience severe burning lymphnodes in your neck with this?

Jess

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Possibly swollen but burning? What other symptoms?

I am not sure if it would be without the other symptoms showing themselves.

• Posted

Bladder and kidney issues, stomach pain and a tiny bit of purpura rash on the inside of my legs. Heading to have more blood tests today!
    • Posted

It sounds like yours is a slightly different type than mine but in my case I did have a few episodes when I was in my 20s and then had them again starting my 40s as in my case my body developed a kind of allergic reaction to specifically chocolate. Street I figured it out no more issues for at least a couple years now. Unfortunately each type seems due to many kinds of things no doctor seems to understand. I only hope that because we had long periods without before we can have long periods without it again after the recent episodes. Good luck at the doctor!!
    • Posted

Your right. Each kind is different from the other due to the cause of this problem. Causes can be microorganisms (bacteria, virus) or chemicals or food or drugs or vaccines. Did anyone had due to viruses that could have been sexually transmitted? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.