hydrocele problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

hello guys..

i want to know about what will defect in future if i doesn,t  advice to any doctor and no surgury please reply me because my left side testicle is too large them right side and it is from before 4 monts . what defect it can create on my body now it iesnt pain only it  decrese my sexual tendency...please give my advice...

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

With me, the rapid growth became uncomfortable and embarrassing. It also decreased sexual function, which is now much better. I am one mo the post surgery and enjoying sex more. The pain is almost all gone and the size is getting close to normal. I would recommend finding a very good Universiry Hospital, a urology Dr., who does these surgeries.
    • Posted

well said i been trying to post hard evidience but patient info has put me under review from doing so since i put links to them...they are goverment studies i dont know why they wont allow it...
  • Posted

My left Testicle was the size of a softball, and after I had the surgery I was told that they drained over 1,000 c.c.s. of fluid out.  If you do not have an operation to repair the cause of the fluid build up, it will continue to get bigger, and all functions off that area will get more painful, and eventual cease to work.  I can't give you a time frame when this will happen.  I had real pain from my procedure for 2 days, and then it let up.  I was able to do physical work about 5 days after surgery, and my sexual activity resumed 2 weeks later with some mild discomfort, but fully functional.  Things will get worse if you do not attend to your problem.  My best piece of advice is to use ice after surgery.  Lots of ice.  ICE, ICE, ICE.  It relieved some pain, and reduced the swelling.  Ice will be your best friend.
    • Posted

bro bt i want to know have no any chance to remove it except surgery.

and i  thik i m late  because now it doesnt pain and it only look bully 

so i want to know that if i doesnt take surgery one year then what will its defects

• Posted

hello husy i want to know what will its price for surgery
  • Posted

i live in the usa were are u from my health insurance takes care of it

• Posted

i have required surgery bcause it decrese my sexual strength so please provide me tha way and cost?
  • Posted

My health insurance covered all of it, as far as I know so far.  As to the actual cost, I will get a read out from the bill giving the actual cost within the next 60 days.  I can post it then if you would like.  I live in the USA if that makes ant difference.
    • Posted

Hospital+Surgeon+anesthesiologist was a total of about $7,000 U.S. My insurance paid most of that. I was out of pocket about $1,000.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.