Hypertension

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had high blood pressure for quite a few years now, I've been on Ramipril for 5 weeks, my dosage was increased from 2.5mg to 5mg as my blood pressure was still high after a month on 2.5 mg. I have headaches and dizziness daily, I was thinking about stopping the meds and taking an alternative, Hawthorn. I believe it has the same impact as the Ramipril but without the side effects. Has anyone ever tried this?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I tack garlic horthorn q10 and fish oil ,Blueberry estraxet I Drink plety off water ,and a good diet I am a 52 year old male my Bloodpreashure was 152/92 it know runs at 110/60 
    • Posted

Hi Tony

Could you please give me the make strength and dosage of each?

thanks

• Posted

When your Bloodpreashure rises it's Becouse your vessels are getting lease flexible Bloodpreashure meds do nothing two soften your veins hence evechuley they stop working alternative meds anions does soften your vein

• Posted

At the risk of sounding ignorant , what is evechuley and anions ?.I truly don't know !

• Posted

Thank you . Thought you had a new found cure there for a while. Was ready to look them up ! See what I could find out.😂😂😂 !

• Posted

I tried several supplements but only one at a time with minor success. On YouTube they claim watermelon which has arginine will lower blood pressure
    • Posted

Try indian snakeroot and black seed

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.