Hypoglycaemia ADD Social Anxiety Numbness Anaemia Frequent Bowel Movement + Blood symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

What is going on with me!? Cannot figure out the cause biggrin

My symptoms are:

1) Hypoglycaemia symptoms (every 1-3 hours) Relieved by emptying bowels + food + fresh air

2) ADD ***Massively Foggy Brain*** + daydreaming (both much worse with hypoglycaemia symptoms) 

3) Frequent bowel movement, loose not sold + usually blood on toilet paper (spot sized small streak)

4) Swollen Lymph Nodes 15 months ago, no other symptoms, then got tonsilitus a couple of weeks after. Then nodes reduced to 3-5mm and have stayed that size

5) Anaemia + Sleep apnea // not breathing correctly, wake up suddenly gasping for air! 

6) Nosebleeds in one nostril // Either from nothing or when touched or when blood goes to head (5-10 pushups) // Worse after alcohol and window has been shut (no fresh air)

7) Irregular pulse // Had ECG, not sure if docs picked up on anything

8) Blushing, rashy and redness in face // Wake up with slightly clearer skin

9) Freezing hands and feet // fluctuates between redhot and sweaty and freezing cold

10) Numbness in top inner part of both toes // 2 months ago after working on my feet in shoes

11) Loss of motor control in 3 fingers // 4ish years ago, stayed at the same level since

12) Clicky joints all over // no pain

13) Keep getting decay in teeth // even when I brush twice daily, mouthwash, low sugar intake, chew sugarfree gum

14) Social anxiety dissorder // Much more servere since 15 years old. Now 25

15) Alergic to dust mite droppings

16) Have bad posture

----------------------------------------------------

Had bloods and pathology tests a week ago - Got the all clear on all the tests. 

I have done a few diets but currently Paleo is working best. High protein low carb

My meds and supplements are:

Dexamphetamine Sulphate 30mg ADD

Probiotic

Multivit

5htp // when needed

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I can eat brown breads and pastas fine. But they digest within 1-2 hours.
    • Posted

I could eat breads too before I was diagnosed, a blood test is a start to see if it is positive for coeliac.  I couldn't think properly and always low in iron, which can cause palpitations, lethagy etc etc..  Would be a good start.
  • Posted

Thanks. I just had my bloods done and all my levels were fine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.