I am male. Need opinions Please. *pic inlcuded*

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone....

Im in a lonely place right now.  I think it was either Fri(Nov.25.16) or Sat(Nov.26.16) I had a unprotected sex.  I guess im writing becasue I feel so upset and stupid and no one really I want to discuss this topic with because of shame and humiliation.  Ok.. enough of my rant and on with the topic.  Mind you I'm all but 100% sure its HSV but I just want opinions on to what you guys might think it is.  Its not exactly text book looking symptoms but from the countless hours of constant researching I know not all cases are textbook.  So a week later on a Thur I noticed a raised little boil looking piece of skin on the shaft of my penis probably a millimeter or less.  No pain to the touch.  Then further inspecting my genital area I see two looking pimple things near my scrotum with whitish discoloration inside and one on my scrotum totalling 3 also no pain to the touch.  I want to think its an ingrown hair but I dont see a hair in the pimple thing.  I think HSV.  The next day I go to the Clinic that works with STDs and had it checked out.  The person that saw me was a nurse practitioner.  I told her my concerns and she did her inspections.  She looked baffled at the thing on my shaft and said its not herpes.  Im thinking she was looking for the obvious textbook case.  She then looked at the pimple things and said it was normal.  Of course I just felt slightly relieved but thats only visually and she noticed I still looked scared and did the swab on the lesion on the shaft to give me some peace of mind.  Sometimes I feel like a slight uncomfortable feeling to what seems is my testicles.  Like a little kick to it.  I felt some tingling on my legs and feet.  Have any of you experineced this?  I know not everyone the same but im so worried.  Also regarding the swab, does it still work even without an obvious open to the lesion?  she just basically rubbed the bump a couple times with the swab.  Should I go there again and take another sample but break open any of the bumps?  She said the bump on my shaft could be mulloscum.  I know.. I already know the answer to my question.. i dont know.. im so lost and stumbled upon this website during my research. I know my writing is all over the place.. my god I feel I just ruined my life.  Please any opinions would be great and any advice.  How long until I get results?  Im got tested negative for HIV thank god and did urine sample.  I got it done Fri you think it will be up by Mon or maybe longer given its the weekend?  Pls what are your thoughts?  any similar experience in terms of what these things look like?   I hate myself.. it seems every seceond every minute my mind is on this.  Even when I try to calm myself and I still end up to this..  Thank you for your time.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Doesn't look like a herpes outbreak... if it was and it was ur first outbreak u would be in sever pain.. I had my first outbreak in august and I couldn't even sit down or pee anything it was the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.. as for the swab results I'm not to sure if it has to be broke open for a swab. I had my swab on a Thursday and didn't get my results until tuesday.. good luck to you and if u have any questions this is the greatest place to start

• Posted

Hi. Thanks for your reply.

Don't get me wrong your words are comforting but just dreading for those official results. I pray and pray that not only are the results negative, but I truly don't have it. But at the same time I'm also trying to come to terms for the 99.99% chance I do have HSV. I'm not judging anyway here or anyone on this planet who has it.. but it does come wit that stigma and I just feel totally awful if I did get it. I'm at work and on the way to work I saw my life flash before my eyes dusing the drive dreading the thought of having it.

And also thanks for your warm welcome. It's nice to know there is a place to go for support. How are you coping with it? How did you feel when you got the results?

This is so mentally and physically exhausting thinking of it each and every second.

Thanks for listening and chiming in...

• Posted

What were your results?

My first outbreak wasn't "bad" and the nerve pain thing is normal. Your mind does play with you when trying to 'figure' what is going on with your body. Hopefully you are better and things were figured out.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.