i am worried for more than 2 weeks. what shall i do???

Posted , 2 users are following.

blood was coming out from rectum along with watery stool for more than 10 days...no pain,and the blood is red in colour.. i have taken several medicine under doctor's advice but nothing is happening. still now blood is coming out with stool.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I'm absolutely no expert, but in my opinion you should get back in touch with your doctor.  With me, although symptoms were different, they did a quick referral, meaning that I had to be seen at a hospital for a sigmoidoscopy within 2 weeks.

There's a lot of reasons this could be happening, and most are nothing to worry about, but best to be on the safe side!  Good luck.

• Posted

ya i have been admitted to hospital ... they suggested me for sigmoidoscopy... but i am very weak

• Posted

The sigmoidoscopy isn't too bad (well, it wasn't for me).  A choice of sedatives to make you relax and it'll be over in about 10 mins.  The procedure should be nothing to worry about.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.