I been cryin 4 da last 2 days

Posted , 11 users are following.

I was jus told I Hav gh n I'm jus so stress out cuz idk how I got this and idk how 2 tell my partner cuz I dnt want him 2 leave me. Like it hurt wen I walk and wen I wipe myself down there I'm waitn on my results 2 really tell me but I'm jus prayin I don't cuz idk wat I'm do like my life bout 2 b over

0 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Just tell your partner. Do what's right..
    • Posted

But how I dnt want him 2 think oh I dis dat n da 3rd cuz I didn't cheat n I dnt want dis relationship 2 end 😔😔😔😔
  • Posted

Definitely tell your partner....I know it seems your life might be over but trust me its truly not. I think its normal to feel that way because I did. But begin researching and getting all the education you can on this virus. Because trust you will not get all the answers from your physician. If someone tells you something don't take their word for it. Research it!! Remember you experience is not theirs.
  • Posted

A note to *all* females who experience a first outbreak. Please stop thinking that you are to blame!!

Until and unless tests show otherwise, your bf or sex partner could well be the source of the infection, and most likely is in a good number of cases. Why do so many women immediately want to blame themselves and not even consider their partners??

Secondly, you seem young, and if so, it's most likely Type 1, which isn't nearly so bad, besides the first outbreak.

• Posted

What type 1 n u can only get dis sexually transmitted or other ways
  • Posted

Tell your partner! It may seem like the end of the world but it'll be alright I cried for days felt so low but with a great amount of support that i got from telling my partner it felt better. Just understand there is someone out there who will love you for you! It may or may not be him but someone will and everything will be okay. Don't over think and stress just wait on your results.
    • Posted

Thanks a lot that help I jus dnt no wat 2 do like dis never happen 2 me b4 I jus pray it somethings else like is it possible dat it somethings else
    • Posted

No problem I've been there and so has the most of us. Hearing that you may have it your never prepared for those words. What are your symptons If you have any? Because with me there is probably a chance I've had it for so long and never showed any signs till maybe 2 weeks ago And my first outbreak wasn't so bad. I'm much better now and dealing with it day by day. Your life isn't over yes you could have it but it doesn't mean the end of the world, you'd be surprised how many people have this and never even know it. Just take it day by day.
    • Posted

Oh wow but these marks round my vagina area n 1 spot n they hurt only wen I walk but it jus been on mind heaving like idk how 2 fix my mouth n tell my partner cuz I dnt want him 2 judge me or leave it jus 2 much
    • Posted

I had the same thing, I thought it was just a razor bump but then it turned into a blister and I got it tested and tested positive for herpes. But just wait for your results before you tell him. I waited until I knew 100% and told my bf
    • Posted

Ok and how did it go wen u tld him if dnt mind me asking
    • Posted

It went good, he comforted me and told me he would be there for me through whatever that he wasn't gonna let that get between us, when you know your results just be honest with him.
    • Posted

One more thing when u 1st Hav a outbreak wat do it look like at 1st
    • Posted

Yes let me know! My first outbreak wasn't really bad. I had maybe 4 blisters and after a few days they didn't hurt anymore. But everyone's different
    • Posted

I really don't know if they vary in the way they look on different people, because mine were just white and then got really red. They were painful but not too painful it also hurt to walk but they were gone in about 2 weeks. I would drink a lot of water so my pee wasn't so concentrated and it didn't burn when I used the restroom. How many bumps do you have? Is there pain when you pee?
    • Posted

They really dnt look like bumps n it hurt only when I walk
    • Posted

Maybe you just have chafing. I'm no pro and I don't know what it looks like but I'd say just wait for your test results to be sure
    • Posted

Ugh my results Nt in they said call bak 2mar like I can't wait n it hurt like da pills they gave Nt workin u think if I go 2 da emergency room they can tell rite there n there
    • Posted

I do Hav it I jus want 2 cry rite nw like I can't deal wit dis I jus don't want 2 live nomore
    • Posted

Don't think like that! Trust me it'll get better I had the same thoughts. But day by day I got the strength to accept it and deal with it. I have a 1 year old and she's one of my biggest motivations to move on and just deal with it. It may feel like the end of the world but it's not you can still have a normal sex life a relationship with someone even have kids and if your bf doesn't accept it then it's his loss but there is someone out there who will accept it and you accept you for you. Regardless of the fact that you have it. Be strong and stay strong for you and your baby! If anything you can message me or whatever.
    • Posted

Thank u dat how I'm looking at it my daughter is my motivation but every time I think bout I jus cry
    • Posted

Cry if you need to let everything out. Just know it gets better and you'll learn to accept it.
    • Posted

I'm am but I dnt want 2 tell nobody I jus wanna keep it 2 myself
    • Posted

That's fine too , I haven't told anyone the only person who knows is my bf
    • Posted

We do but it's manageable like honestly I don't feel any different my bf doesn't treat me differently so there's day when I forget I even have it.
    • Posted

Tru but da same thing Ima do n tlk 2 ppl on here cuz I feel comfortable I jus want dis outbreak 2 clear up
    • Posted

If your dr gave you meds take them so it clears up , and just stay clean and wear breathable underwear and you should be okay
    • Posted

Ok I'm am another thing can da doctor tell me if I jus got it or been had it cuz I go bak next week
    • Posted

hi im just sharing my concern here..im been depressed for a month now..i broke up with my bf 5 months ago then i meet a guy waiting for his residency..we dated only 2 months and he recommended to get an std test to make sure i dont have anything..so i went for a test since also its time for my yearly exam..i found out the result after a week that shocked me..they told me have type 1 and 2 herpes..I remember my ex bf last year he had a cold sore but he cancel our meeting and seen him a week after..i suspected that i got this herpes from him or maybe i have it long time.i didn't have any outbreak..last week a got bump and went to get check out first on my family doctor and second on my obgyn and says its not an outbreak and wasn't related to herpes..Me and my ex kinda going back together but im worried to tell him about it.i remember last year he told me that he went to doctor saying he have something on his penis like pimple..im paranoid about it .maybe he knows he got it or just dont want to talk bout it .iwanna tell him but im scared..first time i found out im so upset with him but i realize i have to take responsibility and learn to have protected sex..im still glad its not hiv or i might want to die..

the herpes that i have its been bothering me..if me and him not workout..i dont know if somebody still want me.they said im very pretty but having herpes makes me not pretty and sexy..I dont think i have an outbreak and how it feel like..since i know it I worried how it affect me being intimate..could i still have normal sex life..??paranoid

• Posted

Damm I feel I'm feeling depressed 2 n scared 2 even tlk bout it wit my partner I jus found out I Hav it n I'm jus n shock like I feel like my sex life really over but a lot of ppl on here supported me on here n tld me a lot of information but if y'all both Hav it ur sex life dnt change but if u tlk 2 somebody new it jus Goin 2 b hard 2 tell them n c if they still wanna b wit u but y'all shld really tlk I want 2 tell my partner but dnt no how 2 cuz I really dnt want him 2 leave cuz I think if he leave I won't Hav nobody else
    • Posted

You could have a normal sex life! My doctor talked to me about if you get outbreaks often there is a medicine you could take to not outbreak as often and it brings down the chances of passing it to your partner, but of course you should still have safe sex. I had the same concern and my doctor talked to me and talked to my bf and he's supportive we haven't had sex since I had the outbreak and still haven't but you could have a normal sex life and having herpes doesn't make you unattractive. Some people are just so ignorant and they make people feel dirty or shamed of having this. Herpes is just a skin condition that a lot of people have don't feel ugly or dirty, trust me I felt the same but I truly believe that out there is someone who will love you for you and won't mind the fact that you have herpes.
    • Posted

I think with the blood test they can though I'm not 100% sure since I tested positive with the swab I chose not to get the blood test done
    • Posted

Oh Rd so y'all didn't Hav sex since u found u had it but Ima tell my partner tho n c wat happen
    • Posted

No because I know it's a bad idea to have sex while you have an outbreak that and I was on my period so we haven't had sex but yes it's best to be honest with him let me know how it goes
    • Posted

did u guys use any protection or condoms? is there anything change having sex? i know its too personal but it cancern me a lot.how about oral sex?

• Posted

We've never used condoms only in the beginning of our relationship but we've been together for 3 years and have a baby so we stopped using protection, neither of us have ever had any signs of herpes so we would have sex like nothing and oral too I don't know how it will be now but if we both have this than we can continue having sex without a condom
    • Posted

Hi my partner and i both hspv 2, we do have sex but were both afraid to do oral even we dont have an outbreak. We just afraid that if we do oral we can get cold sores. I want both of us to live normal so i just eant to ask if its ok to do oral as long as there is no outbreak? Thanks!
    • Posted

Hello, I 'm 18 yo and I discovered I got infected a couple days ago. I havent been to the doctor yet (do have scheduled an appointment) but I just know it. I have couple of blisters too (3,4) my vagina hurts and I got bloodloss, but Im not on my period. Im crying now for 2 days cause I don't know what to do, what If I want to have childeren? I can never have sex without a condom anymore.. And can I receive oral sex if I not have an outbreak or can I infect the other person then still? Im really sad and blame myself because I have had unsafe sex. How do you deal with this? And can you give me some tips

Loves jane

• Posted

Hi,

Well that sounds similar to what I went through the first time I found out I had it except the blood loss, let me just tell you, you can have children! You'll be taking meds to prevent an outbreak at the time of birth though but if there's an outbreak then you'll be getting a c-section! Which isn't the worse thing in the world I had one and it's not. There is meds that reduce your chances of passing it on to your partner maybe talking to your dr about what you can do? Don't feel that way about your self it's just a skin condition and it's manageable, I just take it day by day make sure I drink plenty of water take vitamins wear breathable underwear avoid to much sun so i won't bring on any outbreaks, just pretty much live my life as I always did before I even knew I had this. Believe me it gets better and you go on living as if nothing has changed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.