I cant care for anyrhing.

Posted , 6 users are following.

I lost interest in listening to music, getting a job, just living in general. Ive never been able to see things through besides 8th grade basketball but couldn't remember the plays at all. I dont even look into careers or anything anymore because I dont have interest. Im tired of wasting time with doing nothing but dont have the will to try with anything. I feel useless because I am useless. When I start something, like a job all that goes through my mind is when its over so I can do nothing. Its a terrible rut.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi rich 

Think you have posted in the wrong place.. Not to worry I have responded to your other post.. 

All these feelings sound like depression and it can get better with support..

• Posted

It sounds like you have a depression. Apathy and feeling useless are major indicators of depression.

I have been where you are and eventually sought help from a phychiatritrist. I also started practising mindfullness and it has really helped.

I hope you seek the help you need. Life can be great.

• Posted

Oh man don't we all feel this at at work. At the end of the day it's the pay check that matters to me. Keep working hard and continue to work hard or find something that inspires you to lift your emotions. It's a truly amazing feeling once you connect your self to reality such as nature and the beauty it's provides us. Connect yourself to a plant sing to it. To individualize yourself think about other life sources maybe that'll life your spirits. Don't give up just yet. There is always something out there just connect yourself and be yourself
    • Posted

I dont have a job anymore, I use to want to work. But anymore from a mix of social anxiety and no drive,even working at a Wendy's seems like to much. And the town I live in mostly only has dead end jobs. Im in a career school for graphic arts. I wanted to start a clothing brand but completely lost interest in it. My mom and brother see potential in it but I feel nothing from people wearing the shirts I had made.I fear nights,especially in the summer because I wake up, and have to fight myself just to get up and look forward to barely anything. I feel a mix of being empty,depression,anger, and anxiety these days. I've talked to my mom and brother about it. But even with their depression they still have some drive. Idk how to help myself because I either start something and lose interest or never start.

• Posted

Get to the doctors as quick as you can. You need an antidepressant to lift your mood and help you get back into the swing of things. Hope things pick up soon and you can take an interest in life again.xxx
  • Posted

I've been feeling the same way. I just made a post about it. sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.