i cant get on a even keel with valenfaxine

Posted , 4 users are following.

I've been on valenfaxine for 6 months when I first went on it I was on 75mg then 150mg then upped to225mg but I kept crying on this dose I went back down to 150mg which was ok but still keep getting that horrible depressed feeling in gut thou so its been upped again it improves but then comes back again and then the crying starts again. I cant get on a even keel. Anyone else had this problem

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I'm having the same with the max dose of sertraline (been on it 33 days now) and I could cry for everyone! I'm hoping it's my emotions surfacing and releasing my problems
  • Posted

I think the drug is not right for you and you need to have a medical review with your Dr
  • Posted

When it comes to medication its always best to check with your doc

Take Carecool

• Posted

Hello frill, I was put on Venlafaxine when my doc decided Seroxat was no longer working for me. I too went from 75 to 150 to 225mg. On the high dose I felt like a zombie with no life and no feelings, no emotion. I have gradually worked my way back to 75mg but now I struggle to get up and spend my days with no motivation. I have told the doc of my experiences and those of others on this drug but he doesn't seem interested. I felt more "normal" with Seroxat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.