I cured my BV/Recurrent Yeast Infections

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi Ladies! 

I had to share my story in hopes of helping someone else. I had BV for about 3 years and when I did not have BV I had a yeast infection. I was a mess! I had tried absolutly everything you could read on the internet I was obsessed in curing myself. The doctors did not help all the stuff they gave me made me so much worse and I was back to square one. This is what has worked for me after my three years of trying everything and anything. Months later I have no symthoms. What I can tell you that has actually worked for me was: Stop taking baths (only showers). Do not let your partner finish inside you (use your imaginations on this one there are other ways. Do not insert anything into your vagina (NOTHING). Do not douche. Do not wash your vagina with anything but warm water. Do not wear underwear all day (let it breathe when you get home). Drink lots of water. Drink unsweeted cranberry juice. Do not let anything inside you that will change your PH of your vagina. Cut out sugar, and all junk food. Do not use scented tampons. Be patient for symthom relief for about 10 -14 days when taking these supplements. I now take a pre biotic, cranberry pills, garlic pills, vitamen D, B complex, and vitamen C. Yes that sounds like so much stuff but I am telling you all the things I listed have a good reason behind them. The supplements are 100% needed to cure you from the inside out and the vagina when left alone will do what it needs to to cure itself. I hope this helps someone to weed threw all of the info online and finally be free from this horrible problem that ruins your self esteem. 

2 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

my doctor unofficially recommended balance activ gel/pessaries, which isn't expensive. also try optibac intimate flora capsules.
  • Posted

I use boric acid suppositories only if my parter finishes in me and during my cycle.  I dont use tapons at all keeping that blood up there is not good, blood has a high ph level which can trigger BV.  I wash only with vagisils PH balance was and I have been bv & yeast free for a long time now.  boric acid fixes both.
  • Posted

Hi i had this fishy smell on my vagina. I was really embarrassed when me and my guy is having sex and the smell come out. I hadn't consult a doctor yet. Do you think I also have a BV? Also i have UTI.
  • Posted

I agree with everything you said and want to add that Neem pills. Neem acts as a blood purfier which helps clear mucus. Most of the time we continue to get sick because of all the mucus in our body. Neem along with unsweeten cranberry juice will do the trick!!!
    • Posted

Hi,thanks for ur info,I wanted to ask where do u get Neem from and does it have side effects?
  • Posted

Did you ever get well enough to have sex normally again ? If so how long did it take
  • Posted

Hello. Thank God there are others!! Mine has been going on since February 2016.

So far i have had the 7 days antibiotics. Worked for a week and cleared up all symptoms, then gave me terrible thrush even in my mouth then came back.

Removed my mirena coil as was not only suffering with BV, I had constant thrush and cystitis.(since removal only BV)

I am now using 2 tablets of probiotic every morning. A Balance Activ pessary every night after a bath in johnson and johnson baby bath(something to do with ph levels) it does clear up but during sex flares up again which then really puts you off

This is now starting to have a major effect on my life. Please offer more help if you can x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.